Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Raul

I'm hearing Bolton have made a bid to Schalke for ex Real Madrid legend Raul.

He's 34 years old and scored 22 goals in 55 games last season in the Bundesliga.

Question: Is Raul the right type of player for BWFC or will a signing like this just be a drain the coffers in terms of his wages?

IMO He's a big name and everyone seems to be aching for us to sign one, but at 34years old he clearly isn't the future so I don't think we should sign him.

What do the WW Forum experts think??

He's 34 years old and scored 22 goals in 55 games last season in the Bundesliga.

Question: Is Raul the right type of player for BWFC or will a signing like this just be a drain the coffers in terms of his wages?

IMO He's a big name and everyone seems to be aching for us to sign one, but at 34years old he clearly isn't the future so I don't think we should sign him.

I think itd be murder... on Zidanes floor!

I think there already a thread on thr subject

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.