Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dealing With Little Shits

I'm in the boozer having a couple of pints watching the footie when 3 wannabe kids (about 15 / 16) turn up demanding ?100 of one of my mates as his son owes them.

Now my mate's 60 odd, a big lad with history and did say something that made one of 'em start playing the race card but even so, when they asked him outside what the hell is he supposed to do?

They're kids with attitude but even after telling them to come back with their dads, one of 'em said that he couldn't as his dad was dead. Shame, yes, but when you're fronted by a kid nearly in tears when he said that, but still wanting to try and prove himself in front of his mates, it's so sad.

Trouble is lads like these will learn a very hard lesson, but what can you do?

I'm in the boozer having a couple of pints watching the footie when 3 wannabe kids (about 15 / 16) turn up demanding ?100 of one of my mates as his son owes them.

Trouble is lads like these will learn a very hard lesson, but what can you do?

3 of you take them up on their offer and beat the shit out of them. They'll learn from it.

Its very dodgy ground....

On one hand you say fuck em,steam the little shites,smash em all over and teach em a lesson...

But these lads nowadays have no morals at all and are capable of alot of damage.

We had a porblem a couple of years ago with a gang of gathering every night in the beer garden drinking their own cider,giving greif to locals and generally just causing grief.in the end everyone got sick of it and rounded on em,even the landlady dragged one of lads mopeds by its back tyre out in road,subsequently smashing it by pushing it over! It was right kick off,but all the locals stuck together and it worked.

But each case is different.....

As my brother was involved in a set in a pub in chorley with a similar bunch,later on in the night he walked home pissed and bumped into the same group...they set on him and he ended up having a traffic cone embeded in his head,and surgery the next day to stop swelling on the brain.....

Like i say each case is different,weigh up the pros and cons,and dont let your heart rule your head....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.