Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle

isaacunt

He aint got a clue when we go a goal behind!!

Right the players we have]

Zak Knight is shit with a capital shit!!!!

Paul robinson is Shit

Chris Eagles is Shit

Martin Petrov is shit

Nigel Reo Coker is shit

Bogdan was shit on wednesday with that Giraffe Wheater!!!

& I can see this season being fcukin shit!!!

• Site Supporter

Thing is, we knew as soon as the fixtures were announced that it'd be a hard slog for the first couple of months. And so it proves to be. I just think we're lucky to have been given a game at QPR and to have not slipped on that potential banana skin. To have taken anything against City or Liverpool would have been so miraculous that the Pope may have come watching our next game with a view to starting off the proceedings to make a Saint Owen.

Next up The Scum; nothing there either. Norwich after them should be good for our next three points; nothing at Arsenal; nothing at home to Chelsea; Wigan (A) 3; Sun'lun (H) 3; Swansea (A) 3; Stoke (H) 3; WBA (A) 3; Everton (H) 3 could get us to december with 21 points.

POSITIVE THINKING, IT'S THE FUTURE!:thumbsup:

Liverpool have spent around 110 million in last 12 months we lost 3-1

City have spent over 250 million in the last 12 months we lost 3-2

We have spent around 5 million in the last 12 months.

We can't compete with the big clubs FACT, there is no point loosing sleep over it. Our big games are with the other 14 teams in the league.

You can have two options this evening.

1) sit at home and moan about the state of the club blah blah blah

or

2) go out and get pissed, get a kebab at 3am and smash the other halfs back door in when you get in.

I'm going for the second option, I hope you do too :drinks:

• Site Supporter

Then Chelsea and arsenal is it?

So Must beat Norwich

That gives us 6pts from 5 games at least.

Possibly ending on 6pts from 7 games as worst case.

Gotta be happy with that considering who we've played.

Youd hope We won't be anywhere near bottom 3 and player all the top 5 probably.

Edited by HomerJay

Liverpool have spent around 110 million in last 12 months we lost 3-1

City have spent over 250 million in the last 12 months we lost 3-2

We have spent around 5 million in the last 12 months.

We can't compete with the big clubs FACT, there is no point loosing sleep over it. Our big games are with the other 14 teams in the league.

You can have two options this evening.

1) sit at home and moan about the state of the club blah blah blah

or

2) go out and get pissed, get a kebab at 3am and smash the other halfs back door in when you get in.

I'm going for the second option, I hope you do too :drinks:

Sadly it's a fact of life, we're always going to struggle against the Big clubs. Hard to take but just got to get on with it.

Stopping in getting pissed, see if it'll help. not much consolation but we're averaging a point a game and a

+ goal difference.

Isaac I have you bang on the money, ok we can scrap enough 2 stay up but it seems to me that is the limits of our ambition, l love Coyles positivity but he has to look at his formation away from home as I and many other whites are not happy with dropping our trousers for the big boys. Furthermore our hawking of Cahill is embarrasing, where are we aiming as a club I do not know.

• Moderators

mk, our whole buying policy is based on selling off one or two at a significant profit

you've got to accept we sell the likes of cahill, cos adding 25 million a year to the debt is unsustainable

thats life as a white in the top league

mk, our whole buying policy is based on selling off one or two at a significant profit

you've got to accept we sell the likes of cahill, cos adding 25 million a year to the debt is unsustainable

thats life as a white in the top league

I understand and have no problem with that so as a club we should officially put cahill up for sale when he has 2 years on his contract or keep him on a big and long contract to keep him until we get an offer for him the hawking of GC by the club is in my eyes wrong and casts doubts on the people who are paid top dollar to make the right calls for BWFC. Also the failure to sign a top striker and a wide player with pace is unforgiveable too much time wasted on SWP and we lose him for the sake of a few grand, a bright opening results has turned into a pigs ear.

We most likely will still get a striker and wide player with pace. And your judgement is clouded because of two results against teams who has spent 50 times what we have in recent seasons. We expected nowt and got nowt, Still doesn't stop them getting slagged off though after the event. 6 players in already and more to come can't see why you are moaning!

I did try and point most of this out to people after the Stoke debacle but I got dragged away and burnt at the stake.

OC has done nothing since then to change things, he has weakened the squad with Div One players and has failed to convince the board that he needs players of a better quality.

This is not acceptable and anyone who went today and watched us get a lesson in football will hopefully agree. OC has 4 days to turn the ship around and make the signings he should have made back in June, if he cant and the board wont or cant back him then we are fucked. !!

• Site Supporter

I did try and point most of this out to people after the Stoke debacle but I got dragged away and burnt at the stake.

OC has done nothing since then to change things, he has weakened the squad with Div One players and has failed to convince the board that he needs players of a better quality.

This is not acceptable and anyone who went today and watched us get a lesson in football will hopefully agree. OC has 4 days to turn the ship around and make the signings he should have made back in June, if he cant and the board wont or cant back him then we are fucked. !!

Coyle, has changed things since the "Stoke debacle".

A. Stopped playing Elmander in center mid where he got found out like the big tart he was/is. (then let him go...)

2. Sold our best keeper to relegation rivals wiggin

C. Stopped playing Elmander in center mid where he got found out like the big tart he was/is. (then let him go...)

D. Realized that when a player is on nine bookings and possibly looking at ban, you cant "rest" him for three games and let another player get "settles in", then him him back for the final when the rest of the defence have just got used to the other player.

PS could have been 7 today.

Only positive is that Klas keeps scoring. Does fuck all else mind but keeps scoring. Hes our new "luxury player"

• Site Supporter

For Coyle to be given stick after a defeat to Liverpool away, where lets be honest, he couldn't have done much different, is over the top. He did try to be positive and bring Davies on, keep a 442, keep our goal scoring options on, as he did against City, it's the way he will always go if we do go behind and I like this even though we may leave ourselves open. He is still trying to bring in realistic attacking options and has brought Boyata in to stengthen the defence. So to say he hasn't got a clue is wide of the mark.

If people were expecting different with this difficult run of games and knowing our realistic options and limitations, then you don't know the club you support that well.

It's difficult after defeats but we have to remain positive and get behind Coyle, the players and the club.

• Site Supporter

For Coyle to be given stick after a defeat to Liverpool away, where lets be honest, he couldn't have done much different, is over the top. He did try to be positive and bring Davies on, keep a 442, keep our goal scoring options on, as he did against City, it's the way he will always go if we do go behind and I like this even though we may leave ourselves open. He is still trying to bring in realistic attacking options and has brought Boyata in to stengthen the defence. So to say he hasn't got a clue is wide of the mark.

If people were expecting different with this difficult run of games and knowing our realistic options and limitations, then you don't know the club you support that well.

It's difficult after defeats but we have to remain positive and get behind Coyle, the players and the club.

His set up was wrong which was proved with the Muamba substitution, then to reveal that Muamba hadnt been to bed the night before it was his fault. He got it wrong wrong wrong.

Cas said it right on the other thread you can beat 3-0 and have been out played and it a case of fair enough, but that wasnt yesterday it was pathetic and Coyle needs to shoulder the blame first and foremost

We need to splash 50 million in the next few days.

It'll send us to the wall in about 6 months and we'll have to sell the ground to a supermarket and start the club again in the bottom tier of the non-league. But at least we'll be able to compete with Liverpool and Man City for a few weeks.

• Site Supporter

Never expected anything else but a loss. Hate to say it but even backed us to loose 3-1.

Our record at Anfield(apart from cup competitions) is dire. Better teams will go to Anfield and get dicked.

They had a better squad than a lot of the prem' before buying Carrol, Suarez, Adams, Henderson etc.

They will finish in top four; we will finish mid-table. And a comfortable mid-table at that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.