Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Diouf To Barcodes!

Gonk

All this bollocks about him playing a big part in keeping us up is fucking mental too. I think some people need to rewatch some of the games from the second half of that season because he did absolutley fuck all bar that goal vs Sunderland. He couldnt give a shit unless it suited him.

Whats that got to do with a Bolton fan "Having nothing but contempt for the cunt", your attitude is Pathetic. Southampton (Twice) and Blackburn got rid of SKD does that mean that you have complete contempt for him as well? No, its an irrelevance.

My best experiences in 20 years of following BWFC have been coming in the top 8 of the 92 clubs for four years in a row. Giving the big boys a bloody nose on many an occasion and seeing the whites in europe. I would happily sacrifice someone elses first born child to have just 1 more Europa cup run. That team / era including Jussi, SKD, Campo, Dioufy, Nolan, Anelka, Speed, Stelios, BSA..... made me proud as fuck and I consider each of them true Wanderers greats.

Yes a few of them left in ways which should not have happened but ffs being so sour towards players of that generation isnt on IMO. From me its thank you to Dioufy and the rest of the lads of that era for the best days we have had in living memory.

The relevance of Diouf's failure everywhere else is that you were trying to blame Megson for problems with Diouf, but him failing everywhere shows that to be bullshit & that the problem lies with Diouf.

Diouf's contribution on the pitch is arguable, but is not the cause of hatred towards him anyway. He was well treated at Bolton, but at our lowest point & when relegation looked certain, he decided he didn't want to play for Bolton, talked publically about leaving & by all accounts became a disruptive influence in the dressing room. That he was willing to shit on the club, the fans & his team mates when we were in deep trouble is the reason i have nothing but contempt for the cunt.

The decisive results in that period were away at Boro & Spurs where our players fought like tigers & picked up 4 points which ultimately kept us up.....Diouf did not start in either of these games, but came on late at Boro, made no effort at all but at the end tried to milk the applause from the Bolton fans (in the same way he tried to hijack the applause at Sunderland )

I don't know what relevance there is to the other players you mention, since in complete contrast to Diouf, they are all, quite rightly , held in total respect for always trying their best for Bolton unlike the disloyal cunt Diouf.

The relevance of Diouf's failure everywhere else is that you were trying to blame Megson for problems with Diouf, but him failing everywhere shows that to be bullshit & that the problem lies with Diouf.

Diouf's contribution on the pitch is arguable, but is not the cause of hatred towards him anyway. He was well treated at Bolton, but at our lowest point & when relegation looked certain, he decided he didn't want to play for Bolton, talked publically about leaving & by all accounts became a disruptive influence in the dressing room. That he was willing to shit on the club, the fans & his team mates when we were in deep trouble is the reason i have nothing but contempt for the cunt.

The decisive results in that period were away at Boro & Spurs where our players fought like tigers & picked up 4 points which ultimately kept us up.....Diouf did not start in either of these games, but came on late at Boro, made no effort at all but at the end tried to milk the applause from the Bolton fans (in the same way he tried to hijack the applause at Sunderland )

I don't know what relevance there is to the other players you mention, since in complete contrast to Diouf, they are all, quite rightly , held in total respect for always trying their best for Bolton unlike the disloyal cunt Diouf.

Serious contender for Post of the Month.

Well done. =D>

Not as I remember it, remember him playing many times the second half of that season and scoring as well. He fucking hated Megson and would rather move than play for the cunt, I can completly understand that. The lad didnt like the manager and fancied a move, he hardly fucking refused to go out and play like Meite at Munich. In fact he fucking scored last home game against Sunderland at home which secured our Prem status if I remember correctly.

Some people need to get a grip, Dioufy was a big part of the best team / generation that we have had and for that reason he gets a big thumbs up from me.

tend to agree,however its in the past and I couldnt give a fig what hees up to now,onward and upward

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.