Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reebok 1,000 Off Sell Out - Scum Reduced Allocation

DAN BWFC

I hear we are close to a sell out despite the scum having a reduced allocation. And despite the doom mongers predicting a thrashing - I think that this is a good reflection of the progress made since we jettisonned Megson. I like the 5.30pm kick off as this gives plenty of time for a good pre-match sup. It will be interesting to see how many mancs are in home seats and silly enough to blow their cover (should they manage to sneak one). Win or lose I'm really looking forward to this one.

Guest bwfcdan

Just overhead some prick in the chippy, boasting he?s got tickets in the Bolton end. Please be sat in front of me.

Why didnt you just crack him there and then? Munich cnut.

Only if they have a previous booking history or a Bolton supporting friend gets them one

There will be a fair few in the Bolton end tomorrow I would imagine.

It's not hard for them to get tickets really. They buy tickets for a cheap low key match say Bolton v Fulham and then presto, they've got previous booking history.

i think it actually adds to the atmosphere if some pricks are in our end.

i remember it got a bit lairy a few seasons ago when we scored (against the filth) and there was a few lads not going as mental as they should have been given we had just scored.

few verbals and flying arms later turns out they were fuckin Australians on a day out. :D

Guest bwfcdan

He was behind the counter frying my fish :D

He is also going Chorley game.:aggressive:

Name and shame the chippy... I take it you wont be going there again :good:

Already getting butterflies ahead of tomorrow. Got that nervous feeling too, the one I only ever get ahead of this fixture.

Folk here at work simply don't 'get' how much I hate them. I do though, I really fucking hate them.

I'm gonna be a bag of nerves tomorrow.

There will be a fair few in the Bolton end tomorrow I would imagine.

It's not hard for them to get tickets really. They buy tickets for a cheap low key match say Bolton v Fulham and then presto, they've got previous booking history.

The only way round it is to announce some random fixtures from the previous season, that you need to have booked tickets for, in order to keep them guessing. Unfortunately this method would also keep out a few genuine Bolton supporters and it also wouldn't stop those Bolton supporters who, for some strange reason, decide to get tickets for them.

every year there are going to be hundrerds of them in the bolton bits of the ground.

every year it is tens and twenties

every year they get chucked out when they score their first

every year they miss their next 3 or 4. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.