Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Norwich 2

anewman

• Site Supporter

I'm at my mother in laws. If we lose expect headlines of a 33 year old man arrested under suspicion of murder in Canterbury. If she takes glee in saying your team isn't very good again, I swear im going for the kill.

was it the arsenal game when we were 2 or three up and lost? Mother in law asked me that night if id enjoyed the match because i say lots of goals so it mustve been a good day, speechless utter speechless I was

• Moderators

I see no reason for us not too win

we should smash them, but it could equally be a injury time pen 1-0 win, like that Watford one a few years back

if we don't win, I'll not be on here for a while, prob till after Chelsea

Guest Frandsen08

I see no reason for us not too win

we should smash them, but it could equally be a injury time pen 1-0 win, like that Watford one a few years back

if we don't win, I'll not be on here for a while, prob till after Chelsea

danny shittu bringing down idan tal for a pen in the 90th min for gary speed to step up and win it?

that is in the top 3 most boring games i have seen at the reebok.

• Moderators

Games against fulham are generally in this category

that said

that promotion year

relatively speaking, never seen a team dominate us like that ever, at home

they scored in the 1st min, and the last and inbetween I think we touched the ball just a handful of times

it was very entertaining football of a sort, seeing your team get bummed but having to admit it was class

i think we,ll win get an early goal and it will settle everyone down but the longer it goes on the more nervy the players will get especially if we start getting on their backs so lets act like decent adult fans and get behind em and if we should lose then fuck it (im picking me ball up and takin it home and nobody else is playin)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.