Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 5 Stoke 0

Guest Frandsen08

Aye what a day that was.

Richard Dunne slapped the ball out of play as Henrik flicked it over his head right in front of the Wanderers fans. Was fucking excellent snatching all three points after getting battered all game. :yahoo:

i nearly got smacked off a citeh fan after that game because he didnt like me saying how the fuck have we won that!

Can't see Joe Riley starting, but hope he does. Been impressed with the very little I have seen of him so far. It might send out a message to the other players to pull their fingers out or they'll be dropped for the kids.

Our first draw in yonks is on the cards tomorrow. 1-1. Whether OG before a second half equaliser from N'gog.

• Site Supporter

We have to score first otherwise heads will go down,muppets in the crowd will get on the players backs and delilah will be loud and proud.if reports are true from the bn that coyle is not going to use the cup semi as a motavating tool then he really has missed a trick.

I think what he said was that he didn't need to use the Wembley game to motivate them. If they can't motivate themselves then blah, blah, blah.

sounds like a cop out to me

I think what he said was that he didn't need to use the Wembley game to motivate them. If they can't motivate themselves then blah, blah, blah.

sounds like a cop out to me

Agreed.

'If you don't learn from the past, you repeat your mistakes.'

Or something like that.

Jaaskelainen, Riley, Wheater, Cahill, Robinson, Eagles, Muamba, Reo-Coker, M Davies, Klasnic, K Davies

My memory tells me that SKD is least effective against strong physical defenders. And him & Klasnic give us no pace up front.

Eagles & M Davies supporting them is iffy.

Muamba & RC in midfield should be useful - if they're told to hold their positions to shield the defence.

Robbo. Well, we've no choices left there at the moment.

Let's hope it works.

Wish OC would decide what his best team & formation is though, & stick to it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.