Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stokes Following

jazza

Security would have been hard considering you generally need an invite to get in the country. So not bad in my opinion

I went with England around 5 years ago.

Security very very tight and airport passport control a nightmare.

On top of that it's very expensive to get there. ?800 each for 3 nts.

In conclusion in this economic environment we would not gave taken any more than Stoke.

Edited by captainmed

• Moderators

?133 on Lufthansa. Shit out more like, like most folk.

Macedonia was hardest to get to, and that's a fact. Man->Prague->Sofia overnight->6 hours on a coach through the hills, NATO post and Albanian district. Good job the BWFC steward was stood next to the ground to point me in the right direction, I'd have never made it otherwise.

Macedonia was hardest to get to, and that's a fact. Man->Prague->Sofia overnight->6 hours on a coach through the hills, NATO post and Albanian district. Good job the BWFC steward was stood next to the ground to point me in the right direction, I'd have never made it otherwise.

A not insignificant amount of money to a then-unemployed Franky

• Members

did zoz arrange that ? biggrin.gif sounds familiar tongue.gif

A not insignificant amount of money to a then-unemployed Franky

But if you were unemployed then an away on Free Kid & Flid travel to Blackburn would've probably been too much to pay.

Bit of a moot point that, Frank.

P.S. How's your fro? :roll:

Edited by no balls

• Moderators

I see Stoke have taken around 250 fans to Tel Aviv for their Europa League match...

I am not sure if numbers were limited but I'm pretty sure we would have taken more

they'll bring more to our place on Sunday than we'll take to theirs!

Another full house at Birmingham and Fulham tonight. We couldn`t sell out for a tenner a ticket, nor would have done for a fiver.

Didn't we have full houses for Atletico Madrid and Sporting Lisbon?

There were around 20,000 at Fulham last night but that included a massive support from the Polish team. Must have been about 4,000.

There were around 20,000 at Fulham last night but that included a massive support from the Polish team. Must have been about 4,000.

We sold out Athletico Madrid including the south upper and half the south lower. Probably won't see many more of our own 'fans' in the Reebok at any one time.

We sold out Athletico Madrid including the south upper and half the south lower. Probably won't see many more of our own 'fans' in the Reebok at any one time.

that was valentines day wasnt it? my mate (an everton fan) brought his mrs to it fucking brilliant!

• Moderators

can only think of Grimsby for ?5

• Moderators

You can wheel that nugget out each time the subject is raise, sounds like full on BWFC PR.

FACTS, it was a quid a ticket = we were giving them away.

Aris brought a decent following, thus by our own stats there were under 10,000 in the home end.

Thu 25 20:00 H SC Braga UEFA D 1-1 10,848

Thu 29 20:00 H Aris Salonika UEFA D 1-1 10,229

that was valentines day wasnt it? my mate (an everton fan) brought his mrs to it fucking brilliant!

I took my Mrs for her surprise valentines treat, meal in the Whites hotel then watch the match. I thought it was a great night out.

Needless to say I did not get to see her sexy underwear, or a leg-over that night.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.