Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The New Matt Taylor

Judging on yesterdays performance and thankfully we look to have found the replacement for the under rated Matt Taylor in Chris Eagles, worked his socks off all day and gave cover to Robinson, the left side looked much better, that is a big relief as our left side has looked like it could relegate us on its own.

• Site Supporter

eagles did really well yesterday.

his 1st goal was a peach, especially considering how shit his left foot is usually.

huth was scared shitless of him, maybe because he didnt expect to be up against him and had done his homework on petrov.

he still is very lightweight though and a couple of his 1st touches were comical.

more than happy, if he plays like that every week though.

• Site Supporter

i would like (well i wouldnt) to have seen riley/mavies up against etherington.

pennant is just gash anyway and stokes fullbacks dont cross the halfway line, so petrov not tracking probably wouldnt have made much difference anyway.

• Moderators

Talking of Elmander, I watched him play over the weekend against some non-descript 2 bob team I'd never heard of (Mersin Idmanyurdu???). Missed a fucking load of chances, game ended 1-1 and he dropped to his knees at the end knowing he'd fucked up.

Talking of Elmander, I watched him play over the weekend against some non-descript 2 bob team I'd never heard of (Mersin Idmanyurdu???). Missed a fucking load of chances, game ended 1-1 and he dropped to his knees at the end knowing he'd fucked up.

Scored 6 in 8 games for them. By christ it must be a shocking league when Johan is averaging more than a goal every 2 games. Mind you, I wonder if his ratio will be as healthy by the end of the season?

We don't miss Taylor.

We don't miss Elmander.

It's Sturridge that we miss.

Eagles is alright, flash bastard, but should only be played against teams with shit fullbacks, as with QPR, Wiggin and those knobs yesterday

We do miss Elmander,he held the ball up well and his lay offs created lots of good openings for us,even when he wasnt scoring regular.

We don't miss Taylor.

We don't miss Elmander.

Eagles is alright, flash bastard, but should only be played against teams with shit fullbacks, as with QPR, Wiggin and those knobs yesterday

[/quote

Not missed Matt Taylor? Nearly every goal we have conceded this season has been down are left, what do you put that down to Franky?

We don't miss Taylor.

We don't miss Elmander.

[/quote

Not missed Matt Taylor? Nearly every goal we have conceded this season has been down are left, what do you put that down to Franky?

Opposition wingers just kicking the ball past Robinson and walking past the slow cunt. If we manage to get a mobile left back to replace Robisnon i would be pretty hopeful of our chances of doing well. Robbo gave the ball away too much again when under no pressure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.