Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

In The Shit

Thorpey

Mate of mine in the local is convinced I'm doing his ex-missus who he's still madly in love with and is giving her loads of grief about it today and apparently wants a little chat with me.

Don't get me wrong but I would as she's a real fittie, but I got caught with another bird in the pub a couple of years back and got let off, so I've resisted all temptation. Got pissed, booked hotel and came home following day with tail between my legs which I should of done the night before! Fucking beer goggles!

Trouble is my other half is back tomorrow after a hen week in Canaries and she'll know what's going on before long and I'll never convince her that it's a load of bollocks.

HBAHT - before you ask they look lovely, not big, but pert. The first one I've can't remember as I was rat-arsed!

Thought I'd get rid of hassle like this when I was a teen but in your forties it gets worse!

Any advice?

When he confronts you, tell him that his ex says she finally feels satisfied. Then whack him hard in the bollocks, the nob,

Your lass will have been getting plently during the last week, so go on the offensive with her an all.

Jose from Playa Del Ingles has been filling his boots all week so why shouldnt you?

Women are just as bad if not worse then men

Tell her she has a look of guilt as soon as she walks through the door

If she dont wanna fuck for 10 days then its a nailed on fact, if shes a bit squirmish then its a nailed on fact, if fact if she dont jump all over you when she sees you then she been getting it abroad

never trust a woman abroad, they all fuck about and that is a fact

Tried that Pablo but he's a mad fucker with a bit of the white stuff up his hooter.

That's why I'm home now!

theres always somebody better remember that, and if hes binged up he will come charging, just stand back and pick your spot :good:

What a load of bollocks. Knobbing your mates ex is a cunts trick. At the very least the culprit deserves a shoeing.

Fair enough, I'd agree with that.

The situation I was thinking of ,& have seen, is the guy who is married to a decent woman but carries on knocking about right, left & centre until she's had enough & gets rid of him. For the bloke to then start kicking off when she starts seeing other men is where i have no sympathy for him.

Fair enough, I'd agree with that.

The situation I was thinking of ,& have seen, is the guy who is married to a decent woman but carries on knocking about right, left & centre until she's had enough & gets rid of him. For the bloke to then start kicking off when she starts seeing other men is where i have no sympathy for him.

Like i said before If said mate is the one who has been done over and is genuinely gutted then mates should steer well clear

but fair comment on the above, if you shag about you cant moan when you get caught and dumped

Its easier to avoid them all together though

Edited by Danny G

lose lose situation to me

your mate is gonna give you a slap and your missus probably dump you no matter what

sooooo may as well fuck her then you can shrug your shoulders and move on

If she dont wanna fuck for 10 days then its a nailed on fact, if shes a bit squirmish then its a nailed on fact, if fact if she dont jump all over you when she sees you then she been getting it abroad

never trust a woman abroad, they all fuck about and that is a fact

Fecking hell !!!

The guy wanted helpful advice to cheer himself up !!

:D

• Moderators

so a bloke bins his mrs off and she's not then allowed to go with the blokes mate

why the fcuk not?

if hes bothered what shes going to get up to, then don't get shut in the first place

when theyre ex, theyre nowt to do with the ex any more

Can someone let me know how long we 'own' these objects for?

My ex-Doris was nobbing someone who knew me when we were still together. (I didnt know him, well I do now, he works for a supplier of mine). When I say together, we were sharing a house and nowt else. We had got to the point of no return.

So do I leather him or do I think 'no, if I was going to get the hump becuase I want her then I should have made more of an effort in the first fucking place'

People move on.

And what I've realised in my summer of shagging is it is a small world. Theres only so many single people in their 30's and 40' and its obvious people meet people who have mutual aquaintances. etc. I nobbed a lass from the Waterside a bit ago, played rugby with her ex-hubby? Am I a cunt? We're both single and grown up so why not?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.