Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spurs 3 Wanderers 0

Guest bwfcdan

• Site Supporter

We don't have one player comfortable on the ball, no one who can pass or create it's a complete shambles! Time to go coyle we need a change now, get mark Hughes in Monday morning!! And get anelka signed, just had a transfer request accepted.

mavies?

anyway the problem is defending and organisation

Perspetive needed. Spurs away, regardless of the sending off, is a 0 point game for all the sides down the bottom.

Stop fucking squealing. It'll be reet.

The teams around us are winning & drawing against teams we're losing to though, so I'll carry on squealing, ta.

Perspetive needed. Spurs away, regardless of the sending off, is a 0 point game for all the sides down the bottom.

Stop fucking squealing. It'll be reet.

I am not a knee jerk type of bloke this is not going to change under OC your welcome to your opinion, but I think your name just about sums your comments up.

And I will re-iterate I dont ever want to see Klasnic in a bolton shirt agin, dont give a fook that he is a natural goalscorer we CANNOT carry paperweights who cannot physically cope, I want 11 lads who are prepared to kick there gran and battle for everything, sadly we dont look like 11 players who can do that.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.