Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spurs 3 Wanderers 0

Guest bwfcdan

And I will re-iterate I dont ever want to see Klasnic in a bolton shirt agin, dont give a fook that he is a natural goalscorer we CANNOT carry paperweights who cannot physical cope.

Give over.

The Midefield and Defense are fucking shit and that's down to the manager. Klasnic has been banging them in when given the chance. That whats he's there for.

Jesus wept.

Perspetive needed. Spurs away, regardless of the sending off, is a 0 point game for all the sides down the bottom.

Stop fucking squealing. It'll be reet.

Get a grip. We used to be able to say that its a shit league this year, and there are 3/4/5 poorer teams than us.

However not this season, we are the shit team. Time to acknowledge the cold hard facts and face reality. It's not getting any better as we go on. Something has to change.

• Site Supporter

Give over.

The Midefield and Defense are fucking shit and that's down to the manager. Klasnic has been banging them in when given the chance. That whats he's there for.

Jesus wept.

correct

given, klasnic was poor for the goals, but why the fuck is he defending the front post anyway??

• Site Supporter

Get a grip. We used to be able to say that its a shit league this year, and there are 3/4/5 poorer teams than us.

However not this season, we are the shit team. Time to acknowledge the cold hard facts and face reality. It's not getting any better as we go on. Something has to change.

defensively, i dont think there are

correct

given, klasnic was poor for the goals, but why the fuck is he defending the front post anyway??

We cannot aford to carry any passengers his body language effort desire and work rate is as bad as I have seen from any player I have seen and I include Petrov, we need every one bleeding for the cause he cannot do it and for me we defend from the front and he cant do it.

correct

He should be on the bleeding half way line for a start

This packing the box bollocks from corners evidently just doesn't work

All those saying we should get beat at spurs anyway can get fucked. Heard all that bollocks at the start of the season when we played the other top teams

There is no excuse for the way we roll over. Not against anyone. Not in that white shirt, fucking ever

The players are playing shit but is'nt that the managers job? To get the players playing well? 1st goal was awful, the last time i saw a team score so easy off a corner was in a juniors game!

Coyle has to take the blame, we was riding the crest of a wave last season. Now he's showing his true colours, hes fucking useless.

Get rid of him and the other clowns he's appointed.

• Site Supporter

Petrov can't pass he's wank! Why didn't u answer my last question?

petrov has more assist than most players in the league (or he did before dropped)

i dont know when mavies last created a goal, but he can do the other stuff very comfortably.

i think you find players that do all them things on a consistant basis cost a lot of fucking money.

hth

Do you think so?

No i think that was a true reflection of our current squad, i honestly believe we should be challenging the top four and that is why Coyle should go. No way should a club of our stature be languishing in the bottom half of the barclays premier league.

:)

No i think that was a true reflection of our current squad, i honestly believe we should be challenging the top four and that is why Coyle should go. No way should a club of our stature be languishing in the bottom half of the barclays premier league.

:)

I'm in no mood for jokes tonight :angry:

The players cant wait to get of the pitch. Coyle had to point them in he direction of he travelling supporters!

Out on monday!! Not a clue who will come in! Need someone with some balls to give the players a good rocket up there arses!

Mavies MOM for me covered every blade of grass. Klasnic wants shooting, could & should have stopped 2 of the goals. Its players with simular attitudes to him dragging his club down!

7-10 players out of contract in the summer! A new BWFC era starting in the championship!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.