Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Villa 2

One of the most frustrating things for me is,take out 5 or so teams and this league is shit, I mean proper shit.

And has been for a year or two now.(Probably why we've not dropped yet!)

If we could only get organised and playing as a TEAM,we could get out of this.

Sadly, I think it's getting too late.

COYWM

i cant even begin to express my sadness at what ive seen at the reebok this season. the rot is much deeper than owen coyle. owner with no cash who cant afford to sack our manager becuase he agreed to a contract with a rediculous buy out clause. 7 million quid to sack a manager and his backroom staff is an outrage.

• Moderators

i cant even begin to express my sadness at what ive seen at the reebok this season. the rot is much deeper than owen coyle. owner with no cash who cant afford to sack our manager becuase he agreed to a contract with a rediculous buy out clause. 7 million quid to sack a manager and his backroom staff is an outrage.

i haven't a clue whether theres a 7 million compo clause, but if thats what it took to get him to sign

AND

if it works both ways, ie if coyle chose to walk out on us, it'd cost villa, for example, 7 million, then you can start to see why they'd want some protection in the contract..i'm guessing nobody realised what a clueless cunt he was when the deal was done

i haven't a clue whether theres a 7 million compo clause, but if thats what it took to get him to sign

AND

if it works both ways, ie if coyle chose to walk out on us, it'd cost villa, for example, 7 million, then you can start to see why they'd want some protection in the contract..i'm guessing nobody realised what a clueless cunt he was when the deal was done

when things were going well up to the time of Holden's injury and the Wembley debacle, nobody thought he was clueless (a little tactically naive at times) his problems have come from his inability to stop the downward spiral since then

Say what you want about Knight (and people do, whether they should or not) but he didn't put a foot wrong today. Cahill's head is already at Chelsea.

If you've got MOTD recorded, watch it again. 2nd half Albrighton races clear, evades a desperate tackle by Robbo, pulls it back to Bent who' s shot is deflected wide off Cahill. Whilst this is happening Knight barely breaks sweat sauntering back towards goal. He is stealing a living.

Edited by magic legs

AND

He maybe useless but even now can not agree he is a cunt.

Well aren't you just the ray of sunshine we all need, if you get the chance, watch the game again, then read your comment back to yourself

Sorry for not being upbeat but I drove over from Sheffield yesterday especially to watch that shower of shite, sitting next to my housemate who took the piss out of "the worst team he's ever seen". If you think that we should have got anything from that game then you are clutching at straws. Its got to be one of the worse bolton teams I've seen in the premiership and we have a manager that has no idea how to change things. We should have got hammered yesterday and I stand by my comment that any team in form would have destroyed us.

Oh and just another chance they had within the 1st 5 minutes. We pumped a free kick into the box, their keeper catches it and boots a ball upfield to Bent and Agbonlahor who are 2 on 1 with Robinson who somehow put in a last ditch tackle in the area to stop a certain goal.

We are so clueless its laughable, but we won't worry it could have been a different game with all those chances we had!

Wheres this 7m to get rid come from???

selling Cahill

BTW I'm pissed off with Cahill that he doesn't want to sign a new contract.

Playing for Bolton every week has got him into the England team.

Fulham away - never do well,

Nov 09 we got a good 1-1 draw there and should have won. Said that we aren't going to go down when we can fight like that.

What's happened since? Well, we have appointed a manager who makes Charlie Wright appear like a tactical genius.

And there's no bloody fight in the team which was always BWFC's strength.

Nice man, drinks nothing stronger than Irn Bru', goes to church every Sunday, but sorry, he is a terrible manager.

Fulham away - never do well,

Nov 09 we got a good 1-1 draw there and should have won. Said that we aren't going to go down when we can fight like that.

What's happened since? Well, we have appointed a manager who makes Charlie Wright appear like a tactical genius.

And there's no bloody fight in the team which was always BWFC's strength.

Nice man, drinks nothing stronger than Irn Bru', goes to church every Sunday, but sorry, he is a terrible manager.

won there last season

when things were going well up to the time of Holden's injury and the Wembley debacle, nobody thought he was clueless (a little tactically naive at times) his problems have come from his inability to stop the downward spiral since then

Agreed ,so why does he keep persisting with 4 4 2 .We all know that he needs to change tact and start to play ugly . Shut up shop, one up top and bank of 5 and then 4 .Grind out a result then build . Week in week out he turns out thinking we can steam roll team s and it just aint going to happen . We can all see it why can t he ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.