Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If Coyle Was To Go

royal white

I believe we should approach Gary Megson and ask him to save us again. By appointing Meggo it will keep the fans happy by means of continued abuse and those old bed sheets can be used again. We also may remain in the Premier league but were not sure if big Phill does?

• Site Supporter

Based on your user name, could you humour us and start all your posts with a bit of poetry?

Something like

Keith Hill the job could fill

instead of Owen Coyle

That's my shout 'cos there's no doubt

He's better that that utter wanker Joe Royle.

Last line could be better but you get my drift?

Strachan, Souness, McLaren, Curbishley could all take the club forward from where we are but Garty thinks Owen can so he isn't going anywhere - I think the only way he would go is by resigning and I think that's just as remote a possibilty.

Sorry school boy error Strachan is firmly ginger and McLaren is teetering we can't consider them

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Micky D, you asked me who I believe to be the best for BWFC. as I have stated Gary Megson was mentioned as a joke but our current Managers hands are tied firmly behind his back. Coyle is fighting a losing battle.

My honest opinion, and I`m probably gonna get slated for this, but I believe the club is destined at some point to be relegated. The chairman wont tell us this for obvious reasons, but with twelve players out of contract and the purchase of Championship players say`s it all. If the club remains in the Prem then so be it, but should it be relegated it seems as if contingment plans are already in place. As it stands Owen coyle will be our manager next season come what may.

• Site Supporter

Micky D, you asked me who I believe to be the best for BWFC. as I have stated Gary Megson was mentioned as a joke but our current Managers hands are tied firmly behind his back. Coyle is fighting a losing battle.

My honest opinion, and I`m probably gonna get slated for this, but I believe the club is destined at some point to be relegated. The chairman wont tell us this for obvious reasons, but with twelve players out of contract and the purchase of Championship players say`s it all. If the club remains in the Prem then so be it, but should it be relegated it seems as if contingment plans are already in place. As it stands Owen coyle will be our manager next season come what may.

No you bloody fool, look about two or three posts above the one you quoted. I meant what do you reckon of my entry into your next book. (As amended by CWP)

Keith Hill the job could fill

instead of Owen Coyle

That's my shout 'cos there's no doubt

He's better that that cunt Joe Royle.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.