Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If Coyle Was To Go

royal white

this is utter bullshit

i have no problem with us cutting our cloth to suit and if that means we are left with a team that aint good enough, so be it

the fact is we aren't maximising what we've got and the buck stops with the clueless manager

he has to go, cos i think we all know he aint going to change

stubborn fcuker

Spot on Sir.

The injuries have played a part in the teams poor performances/results with a doubt, however at no stage have I seen Coyle try to adapt to them by changing the formation or strategy, which given our budget should have been the 1st thing he did.

Its great playing pass and move football if you have the players to do that, but without arguably our 2 x best/Influential attacking footballers it was never going to happen this year. He needed to step back, review the remains of the squad and made sure he got the best out of what he had at his disposal. If that was to put on hold his grand master plan by setting the team up more direct and defensively than he would like, then so be it.

When the fans moaned about the style of play, at that point he could have turned around and pointed to the injuries from the comfort of premier league safety, with the players returning from injury and another round of Premier League money about to land.

He seems intent of playing his way regardless that the players he has at his disposal are not suited to "his way".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.