Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If Coyle Was To Go

royal white

Guest bwfcdan
I would take anyone at the moment. No win tomorrow. And we can wave goodbye to the prem

No, we wouldn't. Far from it. Plenty of time yet, we're shit, but then again so are plenty of other sides.

I was going to suggest Pol Pot, but it turns out he's dead :pardon:

So are there any ex-dictators still alive that could sort us out??

Kim Jong-il seems to be doing a decent job when all around him are wanting to get involved in all that democracy malarky. He knows his own mind and doesn't care if it's not popular, it gets results.

Not sure how much the compensation'd be mind, what with him already being in a job, but it's worth a shout.

Kim Jong-il seems to be doing a decent job when all around him are wanting to get involved in all that democracy malarky. He knows his own mind and doesn't care if it's not popular, it gets results.

Not sure how much the compensation'd be mind, what with him already being in a job, but it's worth a shout.

Noriega is still knocking about and would deffo be worth a punt if we got Ollie North in as coach :good:

Noriega is still knocking about and would deffo be worth a punt if we got Ollie North in as coach :good:

I looked at him but wondered, do you think Latin, Central American flare is what'll get us out of the shit? We need military type leadership. Not pretty, but it's results we're after.

Hence Ollie North! Noriega provides the flare, Ollie the discipline. Simple. :good:

Good call. Darkside, if you're reading this, you know it makes sense.

I don't think either are under contract to anyone else either, cheaper option. Plus, I reckon the General'll have them selling cut price bing at ESL bar. Winner!

<though drugs are clearly for mugs, kids>

Good call. Darkside, if you're reading this, you know it makes sense.

I don't think either are under contract to anyone else either, cheaper option. Plus, I reckon the General'll have them selling cut price bing at ESL bar. Winner!

I take it all back, they're lightweights.

Step forward Hassan Ngeze, one of the architects of the Rwandan genocide:.

Says wiki:

"He was interviewed by RTLM and Radio Rwanda several times between April and June 1994, and in these broadcasts called for the extermination of the Tutsis and Hutus in opposition to the government.

Ngeze is alleged to have personally supervised and taken part in torture, mass rape, and killings in his native Gisenyi Prefecture. He was also an organizer of the Impuzamugambi militia."

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but if he can organise the Impuzamugambi militia, he can certainly sort out a decent back four :good:

• Site Supporter

Hence Ollie North! Noriega provides the flare, Ollie the discipline. Simple. :good:

Isn't there a health and safety issue here? It's ok on European grounds but we don't allow any flare at the Reebok.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.