Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Any Reaction From The Crowd

Bobcat

well the reason for the original post...is its down to you regulars...you have to get him out...

i did my bit...i stood outside in the piss pouring rain after aldershot ......

and hung off that crossbar twelve months later :-)

We have one chance to stay up and thats to get a new man in before the transfer window, if we can't afford to sack Owen and his backroom staff we have to put them on gardening leave and negotiate a cheaper release. I am really sorry its come to this as I thought Owen was the answer to our prayers, but he is clearly not, he has no tactical knowledge. One thing is certain if he stays we are going down and I think we will then go down and down and down. I know we are skint but relegation and the reduction in income that would bring could even send us into administration.

well the reason for the original post...is its down to you regulars...you have to get him out...

i did my bit...i stood outside in the piss pouring rain after aldershot ......

and hung off that crossbar twelve months later :-)

Well said

Edited by captainmed

I am one of OC biggest defenders and still am but even I could not believe the midfield 4 today. I thought it must be one of those magic eye thingys where you stair at it and move in and out until you eventual see the picture....

I staired for 90 mins, mostly from under the ESL granted but I still couldn't see the picture.

We have one chance to stay up and thats to get a new man in before the transfer window, if we can't afford to sack Owen and his backroom staff we have to put them on gardening leave and negotiate a cheaper release. I am really sorry its come to this as I thought Owen was the answer to our prayers, but he is clearly not, he has no tactical knowledge. One thing is certain if he stays we are going down and I think we will then go down and down and down. I know we are skint but relegation and the reduction in income that would bring could even send us into administration.

Two things...

Firstly I firmly believe Coyle would walk without a payout.

Secondly, is Kennt Jackett really going to be able to turn it round????????

Edited by birch-chorley

why?

Because I think there is only a small number of managers in the world that could keep us up with...

Our shit squad

Our tiny budget

Our recent record with injuries

Players making schoolboy errors on a very regular basis

Etc

I agree, he doesnt help himself when his teamsheets look like a magic eye but I think Mourinho would struggle with this squad.

Of the managers in the world that could save us with these constraints there aint any that could do better who would take the job.

I dont see Dowie, Reid, Kenny Jackett, Phil Brown, Mclaren, Mick Wadsworth, Hoddle etc doing any better. They cant do worse but they aint going to do better so lets save ourselves a pay out and we will go down drinking.

The only realistic option with prem experince who could possible do a job is Bruce, but fuck me he is a munich cunt and not great.

I hate to say it, but the fact that the supporters have been patient with the players is actually contributing to the problem. They need a fucking big kick up the arse.

thats the problem coyle dos nt seem capable of bollocking em, all this shit about coming into training with a smile on your face, he should be throwing the half time tea around.

steinnson is a better full back than wheater

boyata is dogshit

he got pulled for a foul throw today, then did 3 more

in his defence, i suspect boyata is a centre back, so he'll probably be on the left wing at fulham

Exactly

Coyle has been awful in his team selections and substitutions this season but putting Wheater at full back to make way for Zak Knight has really facked us. Wheater then gets himself sent off and we have to play Zak Knight who is terrible.

The descision today to leave Muamba out should be the last straw for the board and he has to go

Coyle will always be a favourite for me but he isn't a manager at this level :angry:

• Site Supporter

Because I think there is only a small number of managers in the world that could keep us up with...

Our shit squad

Our tiny budget

Etc

I agree, he doesnt help himself when his teamsheets look like a magic eye but I think Mourinho would struggle with this squad.

Of the managers in the world that could save us with these constraints there aint any that could do better who would take the job.

I dont see Dowie, Reid, Kenny Jackett, Phil Brown, Mclaren, Mick Wadsworth, Hoddle etc doing any better. They cant do worse but they aint going to do better so lets save ourselves a pay out and we will go down drinking.

The only realistic option with prem experince who could possible do a job is Bruce, but fuck me he is a munich cunt and not great.

take the blinkers off we have no fight oe desire or pride in the shirt under that ginger twat we had some spirit.

A small number of people in the West Upper had obviously gone with the intention of booing as soon as anything went wrong.There were a few boos after both the Villa goals and at half time and an equally big boo when Eagles was announced MOM.At full time another boo but it was nothing compared to even the boos Colin Todd got in the first season at the Reebok.Mind you, Bolton were a more ambitious club that spent more in the transfer market in 1997 than 2011.Most fans understand if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Edited by Butterfly

Our shit squad

Our tiny budget

Etc

Let's put the question a different way then.

Is Coyle the manager to get the squad/team putting up the best possible fight for the rest of the season (i.e. if we go down, then go down fighting) AND to start preparing a decent mid-table (won't be any better) side for the Chsmpionship ?

On current tactical nous I'd say not. So we shoot ourselves in the foot even longer-term by keeping him.

It is too early to start speculating about whether our squad will be good enough next year. We might not get relegated and it probably wont be this squad if we did.

We're shit at the moment but lets not resign ourselves to relegation just yet.

The sooner you do mate, the easier it will be.

We will be a championship club next season. Iam 95% certain.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.