Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Next Seasons First Eleven

Ratwhite

I think Cahill and Steinsson will go in January, wouldn't be suprised to see Petrov, Muamba and Tuncay go either as we start to reduce the wage bill. Jussi, Klasnic, Gardner, Knight and Robinson I would expect to leave as they will be out of contract and out of our budget when it comes to new contracts. Gardner may join Blake on the coaching side. Would be tempted to pay the money to keep Klasnic as he would score the goals to give us a chance of coming back up again. I would also expect us to try and offload Reo Coker and Ngog. I am maybe being a bit optimistic but I think we may keep Lee and Holden as they will have missed most of this season, and there will be questions about them coming back as good as before.

Bogdan

Riley, Wheater, Ricketts, Alonso

Eagles, Pratley, Holden, Lee

Ngog, K Davies

Subs 5 from

Lainton

Mears

Blakeman

Connelly

M Davies

Vela

Reo Coker

Eaves

O'Halloran

Obviously there would be a few new signings to replace those that have left, but I doubt many will be signed next summer before the season starts, which just leaves possibly a couple of players signed in January.

Can see us making play offs with that,easy :tongue:

We are not going down ! End of....

Besides it'll soon be Christmas, and divine intervention will save us (well at least OC seems to think so), as I can't see what else he's planning for

PS shoot the clown in the PR section who keeps announcing turkey eagles as MOM

Edited by Mona

I think Cahill and Steinsson will go in January, wouldn't be suprised to see Petrov, Muamba and Tuncay go either as we start to reduce the wage bill. Jussi, Klasnic, Gardner, Knight and Robinson I would expect to leave as they will be out of contract and out of our budget when it comes to new contracts. Gardner may join Blake on the coaching side. Would be tempted to pay the money to keep Klasnic as he would score the goals to give us a chance of coming back up again. I would also expect us to try and offload Reo Coker and Ngog. I am maybe being a bit optimistic but I think we may keep Lee and Holden as they will have missed most of this season, and there will be questions about them coming back as good as before.

Bogdan

Riley, Wheater, Ricketts, Alonso

Eagles, Pratley, Holden, Lee

Ngog, K Davies

Subs 5 from

Lainton

Mears

Blakeman

Connelly

M Davies

Vela

Reo Coker

Eaves

O'Halloran

Obviously there would be a few new signings to replace those that have left, but I doubt many will be signed next summer before the season starts, which just leaves possibly a couple of players signed in January.

robinson would be out of our budget, one plus point to relegation i suppose *

* no prem league team will take him if we go down, FACT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.