Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Helpless

whitechild

No we're not that really gets on my wick we're no different than any other club we've got a few plonkers but the club was in dire straits under megson because you cant have a manager calling the fans cunts week in week out and not willing to try and build a relationship and you can't have a manager that cant win a football match in coyle the fans have done nothing wrong - as a collective I think we've been fairly spot on.

Spot on

There seems to be this myth that Liverpool fans are all knowledgable and BWFC supporters are all numb as piss-stones and can't see what's in front of them

"Megson going was all our fault, so was OC coming in and it's also our fault we're where we are now" is one of the most simplistic, ridiculous notions I've heard.

Was it the BWFC fans fault we got to Wembley and were great under Coyle until last March too? Did we inspire Johnny Evans' tackle on Holden? Is there a WW sniper who keeps taking out Sean Davis? Did CYL slip on Diddles' spunk?

I'm here.

OK, so the wage bill went up, my mistake. But the average age of the squad went down. The squad was a lot healthier than what Allardyce/Lee left us with.

Jules - f*ck off you smarmy get. I'm sick of reading your sh*t on here. Self-righteous tw@t. My point was that both Knight and Cahill make mistakes, but Cahill gets away with it and Knight gets the pitchfork treatment.

onlyoneawalker - I didn't necessarily mean qualifying for Europe, it was an over-exageration to make the point. Bolton fans think that we have a devine right to be challenging the big boys, and really we're a small fish in a massive pond that has been punching above its weight for a long time.

Bolton fans are an embarrassment. That is not in debate. All other fans of other clubs were embarrassed for us, the way we hounded out Megson. Like I said, I don't like the guy but he'd done the job that was expected of him, and the way we flip-flopped from Ginger Mourinho to Ginger C*nt, when things weren't quite going as we wanted, was appalling.

Look at now! 4 or 5 years ago were were complaining that the football was boring under Allardyce/Megson. Now we want boring successful football instead of losing pretty football. Seems we're never happy.

you think we play pretty football? This season we cant string 4 passes together, clueless

Spot on

There seems to be this myth that Liverpool fans are all knowledgable and BWFC supporters are all numb as piss-stones and can't see what's in front of them

"Megson going was all our fault, so was OC coming in and it's also our fault we're where we are now" is one of the most simplistic, ridiculous notions I've heard.

Was it the BWFC fans fault we got to Wembley and were great under Coyle until last March too? Did we inspire Johnny Evans' tackle on Holden? Is there a WW sniper who keeps taking out Sean Davis? Did CYL slip on Diddles' spunk?

No his balls havent dropped yet - where is he, has he gone back to supporting just Barcelona now we're shite??

I really don't know where we go from here.

Before Saturday, Villa had 5 shots on target in 3 games. We should of been up and at them. There seemed to be no passion or desire and second to everything.

Why was Pratley our attacking midfielder and M.Davies sat in front of the back 4, going forward sporadically. Round pegs, round holes.

For a team that plays very direct and doesn't retain possession well, we need a ball winner. The best ball winner at the club doesn't even start.

I really don't know where we go from here.

Before Saturday, Villa had 5 shots on target in 3 games. We should of been up and at them. There seemed to be no passion or desire and second to everything.

Why was Pratley our attacking midfielder and M.Davies sat in front of the back 4, going forward sporadically. Round pegs, round holes.

For a team that plays very direct and doesn't retain possession well, we need a ball winner. The best ball winner at the club doesn't even start.

I think that would be the starting point for most of us

THere must be something really wrong if OC doesn't see it too. Or chooses not to

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.