Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I'd Forgot All About Them -

Youri McAnespie

He'd looked like a cracking player for Fulham the season they got promoted (didn't they have Saha up front scoring for fun too?).

Don't know what happened to to him between them and signing for us though - he looked gash when he played for us.

Edited by DazBobParr

He'd looked like a cracking player for Fulham the season they got promoted (didn't they have Saha up front scoring for fun too?).

Don't know what happened to to him between them and signing for us though - he looked gash when he played for us.

It was mystifying - I remember being so disappointed in him as he did play so well at Fulham. I think he did come on when we played Plovdiv at home - a poor showing if I remember correctly.

Olaf Snorrason

Jurgen Sommer

Michael Kaprilien

The new Gudjohnsen? Hasn't even got a Wikipedia entry so he must be sh*te :whistle:

Mikael was brilliant on some football management game I had - not Championship manager, one with Kevin Keegan on the cover.

Lest not forget Peter Shilton, and wasn't John 'Budgie' Burrows or Dave Beasant or someone else, then retired, signed for emergency cover once too? surely not Big Nev Southall?

I know that link on the other page is a pretty conclusive list* - but it sort of spoils the point (did he? was he? who the fuck is he?)

* EDIT: Just noticed that they had to appear for us at least once, so the zero/bizarre 'club' are omitted e.g. Boutsianis, Hamann.

Edited by Youri McAnespie