Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Motd Highlights ...

bolton4lyf

Anyone that watched the whole 2 minutes of them highlights will think we got outplayed from start to finish.

Anyone who went to the game could agree that we were shakey at the start but we played better than what was shown, especially in the second half were i thought we were the team looking likely to score until their goal.

Its no good for confidence when that is shown on tv.

Edited by bolton4lyf

How can you only have one shot on target at home against a premier league side that isnt in the top four? Plus the free kick was a soft one so we basically created sod all. I say back to basics, more set pieces and long balls to grind out some chances. The second Newcastle goal came from us trying to play our way out of our half which fuked up because it always does when your in the bottom 3.

bollocks we had one shot on target ...they showed it..we were the worst of two bad teams compounded by another shocking managerial decision

Final 3rd we was weak, we had one shot on target yeah however we created more than one chance. Second half until their goal we were the better side, can blame Coyle all we want but we lost that game because of 2 mistakes which is not Coyle's fault.

• Moderators

Final 3rd we was weak, we had one shot on target yeah however we created more than one chance. Second half until their goal we were the better side, can blame Coyle all we want but we lost that game because of 2 mistakes which is not Coyle's fault.

3 mistakes

coyle removing muamba being the catalyst for the other 2

so, it is coyles fault

But all my point is that the goals we conceded were the players fault, not down to Coyle.

But i agree Coyle's subs where poor, needing 2 goals and Davies and Tuncay are brought on for fire power!

A worrying thing is our bench itself, apart from Eagles there is no-one in my opinion that could change a game or add something.

I would have liked to have seen what happened between the benches and the 2 blatant elbows by Ba on Cahill.

Thought we were on top till a substitution that didn't need to be made and 2 minutes later giving the ball away, central midfielders unsure of where they should be and then absolutely nobody showing any passion.

Watched Boyata for both goals and he is worse on telly than in real life and that's a difficult thing to achieve. Send the bugger back.

Is anyone suuprised Boyata was shit, young lad who was publicly castigated by his manager and dragged off at HT poor managment from the tombstone tooth preacher, add the substitution of Muamba to a long list of horrendous substitutions and the insane starting of Klasnic in every game and you have the perfect relegation recipe, my message to Eddie Davies is get rid of OC NOW whatever it costs it will be the best decision he could ever make.