Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Do You Have A Second Team? Confession Time.

gonzo

do you have a second team or a team that you simply dont mind?

living here,every football fan i know supports a team,but follow blackpool and vice versa.

but do any of you truthfully clench a fist when another team score?

or do you keep a cheeky eye out for the results of another team?

come on folks be honest.this is wanderersways.i for one will not judge you.

lccc

Crewe Alexandra - mainly because when at Uni I went to a lot of there games as I was living in Crewe and Alsager at the time.

Almere FC - city where I currently live

Ajax - just because ever since I was a child I often wondered why a team would name themselves after a cleaning cloth!

Crewe Alexandra - mainly because when at Uni I went to a lot of there games as I was living in Crewe and Alsager at the time.

Almere FC - city where I currently live

Ajax - just because ever since I was a child I often wondered why a team would name themselves after a cleaning cloth!

Have you not met up with Big E yet in that there clogland? You can regale tales of madness and inane ramblings on BA, and the friends you make easily

Shrewsbury Town. I do all their match reports for the official club website. So, whilst at Valley Parade tomorrow (we're at Bradford), more than half an ear cocked up towards the Reebok. Not been since we were humiliated at Wembley, and to be fair, not a lot has happened since to make me miss the place. I DETEST the Premier League and am far happier watching L2 football. No pissing Prima Donna's down here. Just an honest bunch of lads who sweat inside their jerseys every week. Something this lot should be doing as an absolute minimum for those still arsed to get up there every week! I'm an avid reader of this forum and my heart bleeds for all the fans - we are the ones who suffer. Do you honestly think Cahill will fgive a flying fuck for us when he goes down Sarf next week? Exactly. We'll feel the pain a whole lot longer and we're not picking up 50k a week to numb that feeling. TWATS. Sorry for going off topic.

Shrewsbury Town. I do all their match reports for the official club website. So, whilst at Valley Parade tomorrow (we're at Bradford), more than half an ear cocked up towards the Reebok. Not been since we were humiliated at Wembley, and to be fair, not a lot has happened since to make me miss the place. I DETEST the Premier League and am far happier watching L2 football. No pissing Prima Donna's down here. Just an honest bunch of lads who sweat inside their jerseys every week. Something this lot should be doing as an absolute minimum for those still arsed to get up there every week! I'm an avid reader of this forum and my heart bleeds for all the fans - we are the ones who suffer. Do you honestly think Cahill will fgive a flying fuck for us when he goes down Sarf next week? Exactly. We'll feel the pain a whole lot longer and we're not picking up 50k a week to numb that feeling. TWATS. Sorry for going off topic.

Any reason for the bwfc in your user name?

so if Shrewsbury City had a succession of decent mangers and after a couple of decent cup runs,finally made it to the promised land of the best league in football,would you turn your back on shrosburry and support someone else?

St Blazey AFC. Carlsberg South West Peninsula League Premier Division. You think BWFC are bad this season? St Blazey P 22 W 2. D 1. L 19. Pts. 7 - mind you the manager did bugger off to Newquay AFC just before the season started .........and took the assistant manager and 11 players with him. They don't piss about down here just taking backroom staff, when they go they take the team.

Think yourselves lucky we only got the "pick" of Burnley.

Any reason for the bwfc in your user name?

Bolton born and bred with more season tickets than your family between 'em cocker. I go to Shrewsbury now because I always wanted the chance to work within a football club environment and they gave me my chance. I gave up my seat in North Stand Lower to do that. T'was the year we qualified for Europe the first time - secured during a 1-1 draw at Pompey (I was there). So not jumped off the side of a sinking ship - far from it, the Whites were in their pomp. Hope that's cleared it up for you and as for the other comedian thinking Shrews will ever make it to the ahem.... "best league in football" that surely qualifies as a contender for piss take question of the year? More chance of OC getting us up to 17th come May. Good luck to everyone at the Reebok - I'd LOVE to be eating my words. Alas....