Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Everton 1 Wanderers 2

ROSSENDALEWHITE

• Site Supporter

But was beaten by the man ha ha. Whatever happened to Diddles? He made a bad commetn about Gary Speed now he seems to be dead?

He's back. And compared to this sam lad diddles is an extremely well informed poster.

BWFC OK 4eva :thumbsup:

Predictions....

1. We'll be hearing lots from Pablo once he's finished reading that book by J.R.Hartley

2. That dopey, stubborn, god bothering, no nowt, will stick to his Mike Bassett school of management. Bolton will be playing 4, 4, fucking 2.

3. The players will not be practising anything remotely considered to be tactical play or conceived to look like they may be organised, &, or have a game plan.

4. No matter how well we might look in the first half, we'll be too physically unfit & tired in the second half, to be able to compete.

5. No matter what, Coyle will not be sacked.

6. Zat Knight will keep on delusionally believing he's a professional footballer.

7. Our apathy will continue to flourish.

8. I will not let it ruin my old skool day trip to Macc.

9. My negativity on our prospects means we will scrape a 1-0 win. COYFWM.

After todays results the players should not need firing up for this one, there is every chance a point on Wednseday, and dare we hope 3 points, but like I say with the way the results went today and our away form is better than home form, thats all the motivation needed to scrap for the points.

http://www.wanderers...speed-has-died/

Can't remember exactly what he said but on the first page is his edited comment.

His comment wasn't actually malicious, more misplaced/ill-advised.

Obviously I wouldn't repeat it, but it was to do with this site's general opinion of the nationality of Gary Speed and those opinions being incongruent with our feelings about Speed's untimely death.

His comment wasn't actually malicious, more misplaced/ill-advised.

Obviously I wouldn't repeat it, but it was to do with this site's general opinion of the nationality of Gary Speed and those opinions being incongruent with our feelings about Speed's untimely death.

Thanks Traf / Walkden, think I get the gist..