Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jordan Rhodes

bolton4lyf

The same Jon Stead that kept Blackburn up?

Or was signed from the lower divisions based on a rich vein of form then went on to prove with various clubs he was no where near good enough - Rhodes may be that good but for me he's not quick enough or strong enough for the prem and not fit to lace Klasnics boots when it comes to goal scoring and we've got Tuncay for the headless chicken closing down........next please

• Moderators

neither have most, michael

even more have never seen him play

even more will have an opinion on him

like you say, if he kept us up, he could fcuk off to the wilderness, never to be seen again, for me

neither have most, michael

even more have never seen him play

even more will have an opinion on him

like you say, if he kept us up, he could fcuk off to the wilderness, never to be seen again, for me

or that he only just started over half of their games last season

i think

Or was signed from the lower divisions based on a rich vein of form then went on to prove with various clubs he was no where near good enough - Rhodes may be that good but for me he's not quick enough or strong enough for the prem and not fit to lace Klasnics boots when it comes to goal scoring and we've got Tuncay for the headless chicken closing down........next please

Just out of interest, how many times have you sat and watched the full 90 minutes of a Huddersfield match this year, in order to come up with that?

Scored 4 now. For those questioning his strength/pace, have a watch of his second. 8 premiership clubs plus numerous championship teams have representatives there tonight.

eh?

he managed to hold off a plodder, nothing more. Proves absolutely nothing.

I'm more interested in his first goal. It showed he hasn't got the foggiest how to head a ball.