Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

January Transfer Rumour Mill 2012

Happy Wanderer

• Site Supporter

Josh McEachran apparently in pole position to sign him... although why Coyles looking at Midfielders when we are desperate for a striker is beyond me

maybe it ties in with sedinding Davies on Loan to Hull ( get him experience as he would be dropped for McEachran ?

oh and apparently real winger Jese Rodriguez, 19 games 4 goals..

Edited by only1swanny

Josh McEachran apparently in pole position to sign him... although why Coyles looking at Midfielders when we are desperate for a striker is beyond me

maybe it ties in with sedinding Davies on Loan to Hull ( get him experience as he would be dropped for McEachran ?

Are we not restricted to just one player per club on loan each season??

Beeb article states that AVB has said that McEachran won't be used as a make-weight but will likely go to a Club other than Bolton Wanderers... or words to that effect.

I'd love to

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest - shows very clearly which direction the club is heading (other than down), it would be slightly unfair for Kev to be "shown the door" but if we can reinvest his salary in to better players then so be it he is by most fans reckoning past his sell by date we need a ruddy good shake up and this is a start.