Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

January Transfer Rumour Mill 2012

Happy Wanderer

We have been liked with him before a couple of seasons ago. Lazy journalism.

Just about to say the same thing. There were rumours we were after him when he was at Hearts, I'd be very surprised if it was anything more than just an old rumour to fill paper space.

• Site Supporter

Might be a good time to get rid and get a couple of quid in on the deal. His heart doesnt seem to be in it for some reason at the moment.

Absolutely, free up a lot of wages I'd guess. As he's done nine tenths of sod all, we wouldn't need to replace him with a new signing, and could give Tom Eaves or this young Sampson a place on the bench

Absolutely, free up a lot of wages I'd guess. As he's done nine tenths of sod all, we wouldn't need to replace him with a new signing, and could give Tom Eaves or this young Sampson a place on the bench

I think they could add to the "out" list too, its not just SKD thats put in less than sod all over the season.

Might be a good time to get rid and get a couple of quid in on the deal. His heart doesnt seem to be in it for some reason at the moment.

i think it is more a case of not being able to do it rather than not having the heart. he is just past it

No chance on the two above, neither tried, one just left on loan. Davies could leave for me, but not before we had someone who can play at this level in.