Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

North To South!

Well Ive packed up the house in good old Cheshire and the contents of my life are now in some van in Middleton ready to make the trip to Berkshire first thing in the morning!

A truely sad day leaving my family and great friends in the north!!

Hope everyone has a great day at Macc and I'm glad the whites sente off with a win at a cold Goodison on weds!

Just down the road mate so if you want a hand with the move when you get down here let me know. Dropping the missus in Reading for shopping about 10.30 and hoping to get a stream later for the game, but can spare a few hours if needed.

Rest assured you won't be the only White in Berkshire but will be surrounded by Chelsea and Reading in Wokingham!

Reading fans 'love' Bolton and have bitter but mostly friendly memories!

Just down the road mate so if you want a hand with the move when you get down here let me know. Dropping the missus in Reading for shopping about 10.30 and hoping to get a stream later for the game, but can spare a few hours if needed.

Rest assured you won't be the only White in Berkshire but will be surrounded by Chelsea and Reading in Wokingham!

Very kind Thorpey!!!! Really appreciate that! We do have a small army but will be in the Walters arms in sindlesham later on if you fancy a pint or 2!

Got talking to a Reading fan in a pub over here in Leeds a few weeks ago. When I told him I was a Wanderer straightaway it was "Not fucking Bolton. I hate Bolton!" But it was all good natured in the end.

Nothing to do with thread really but I was having a grand old chat to a lad at work until football came up

He was Tranmere

wasn't a lot said on the shift after i told him i was bolton and fuckin hated everything Prentonwise

Living in sindlesham! Not sure depends on unpacking the van. Will let you know

Got 8 links to streams through to choose from for game this afternoon, so now staying in with a few tinnies!

Hope move goes well and may be meet up another time.

Cheers!

Welcome to civilisation and warmth.

If you know of anyone who wants to buy or rent a lovely 3 bed town house in Warfield, point them in my direction :D

There's an enclave of Wanderers in Finchampstead, near you, watch out for them.

Edited by Exiled Girl

Well Ive packed up the house in good old Cheshire and the contents of my life are now in some van in Middleton ready to make the trip to Berkshire first thing in the morning!

A truely sad day leaving my family and great friends in the north!!

Hope everyone has a great day at Macc and I'm glad the whites sente off with a win at a cold Goodison on weds!

shit fan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.