Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bungee Jumping

• Site Supporter

She'd be lucky to survive the full drop admittedly, but at the end of the stretchiness your body stops falling and starts rising. At this point you are still. Say this point is 20' above the water, I'd say that this was about a 20' fall, not a 111m fall they are putting it across as.

She'd be lucky to survive the full drop admittedly, but at the end of the stretchiness your body stops falling and starts rising. At this point you are still. Say this point is 20' above the water, I'd say that this was about a 20' fall, not a 111m fall they are putting it across as.

Unless the rope snapped before the 'bounce', but yes I doubt she'd survive a drop like that.

I had no qualms throwing myself out of a plane at 10,000 m, but no way would I do a bungee.

Definately more than a 20 fall, I will see if I can upload my video, it shows it from a different angle and you will realise how big the gap is from full stretch to the water

Definately more than a 20 fall, I will see if I can upload my video, it shows it from a different angle and you will realise how big the gap is from full stretch to the water

the zambezi river is full of crocs too so she is soooooo fuckin lucky

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.