Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Scotland

anewman

You know you've won a discussion when someone tells you "shut the fuck up"

In all seriousness now though, I am Scottish by birth... if I had been born 25 miles further South I would be English.

No sense in it at all in my book, I would say my good friends are split 50-50 English and Scottish.

The Welsh however.. a complete set of cunts :blum:

• Members

A millstone around Englands neck for centuries. Marvellous if they vote to be cut loose. Let's hope it's a straight 'yes' or 'no' on the referendum paper instead of an extra set of weasel words from that shithouse Salmond which let's them boast (the one thing they are world champions at) of being 'free' whilst being propped up by Englands welfare system.

A millstone around Englands neck for centuries. Marvellous if they vote to be cut loose. Let's hope it's a straight 'yes' or 'no' on the referendum paper instead of an extra set of weasel words from that shithouse Salmond which let's them boast (the one thing they are world champions at) of being 'free' whilst being propped up by Englands welfare system.

where's the plus 10 button for the biggest load of bullshit ever posted on here

edit.. damn I've bitten, if i was a fish i would last 5 seconds

Edited by jazza

My mates wife used to call me "Jimmy Scotch" when I was in Bolton

wasn't keen

Exactly Jazza.

He said if I werent such a good friend he would of ripped my head off for calling him a scotchman.

I agreed as he was 6'5 and built like a brick shithouse.Proper animal.

I'm easy going believe it or not but it does rile me being called "scotch"

Carlisle is the worst place I've known for it.

The fuckin main street in the city is even called "Scotch Street" it's fuckin institutionalised abuse.. they can't say it's just a name because the south end of the street is English street then at the North end it turns into Scotch Street

cunts

map.png

Edited by jazza

I'm easy going believe it or not but it does rile me being called "scotch"

Carlisle is the worst place I've known for it.

The fuckin main street in the city is even called "Scotch Street" it's fuckin institutionalised abuse.. they can't say it's just a name because the south end of the street is English street then at the North end it turns into Scotch Street

cunts

map.png

Most people from Carlisle i have come across always seemed to be mouthy cunts. I cant be on my own then.

Most people from Carlisle i have come across always seemed to be mouthy cunts. I cant be on my own then.

Fuckin wankers the lot of them

When i lived West of Carlisle the lads there call people from Carlisle "castors"

after castor oil... They are hard to swallow and leave a bad taste in your mouth