Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Man Utd 3 Wanderers 0 Final Score

Happy Wanderer

As long as we line up ( Cahill presumably excepted) as we did v Everton and play like we give a shit I'm not really arsed if we lose as its on the cards whatever.

I really want points off the murderers the week after though.

Edited by magic legs

• Site Supporter

As long as we line up ( Cahill presumably excepted) as we did v Everton and play like we give a shit I'm not really arsed if we lose as its on the cards whatever.

I really want points off the murderers the week after though.

Shit forgot about Cahill

Knight and wheater at the back!!!

5-0

Please lets make prem league history and not bother turning up.

If we turn up we will get beat, probably have someone sent off, a couple of yellows, someone injured, more stick for OC, waste diesel in the team bus and spoil match of the day

If we dont turn up we will have no cards, no injuries, everton moral intact, make history and probably a fine

Best to not turn up

Please lets make prem league history and not bother turning up.

If we turn up we will get beat, probably have someone sent off, a couple of yellows, someone injured, more stick for OC, waste diesel in the team bus and spoil match of the day

If we dont turn up we will have no cards, no injuries, everton moral intact, make history and probably a fine

Best to not turn up

or turn up play like we did against Everton ,put pressure on Phil Jones and Evra harrass the mid field and try and get a result they are not all that. If we act like that we are beaten before a ball is kicked and you may as well have Steve Bruce as the manager Pah

hand on heart, does anybody really believe this?

sort of :shiftyninja: although i dont think they are as good as some are making them out to be. if they play like they have in the last couple of league games then yes hand on heart i do believe it.

"Please lets make prem league history and not bother turning up.

Best to not turn up"

Middlesbrough were docked points for refusing to fulfil a fixture - Robson's genius move cost them relegation (and they seemingly did have a 'flu epidemic at the time but were not granted permission to postpone.

So it's a NoNo. :shiftyninja:

We couldn't even beat them last season with a man advantage and a much better team, though this was Jussi's fault for messing up Nani's shot late on and Berbatov put in the spill.

Seriously do people think Man United will lose twice in a row at Old Trafford?against two local derby relegation threatened teams? (also 3 Prem games in a row)

Blackburn, for me have taken away any chance of us getting anything, United got back on track beating Man City, they're not going to lose to Bolton.

Man United 3-0 Bolton

These things just don't happen, maybe if United had gone a few months or more without losing.