Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newcastle Away

Athywhite_Mike

I know it's a long while off yet but for anyone that is interested in doing the game and staying over, Travelodge have a winter sale on.

Me and 5 others have booked in Newcaslte Central for ?65 which gets us two family rooms for two nights (Sunday and Monday). Bargain.

Game is on a bank holiday Monday so we're going to make a weekend of it. :drinks:

p.s do I need to take my Binoculars ?

Edited by Athywhite_Mike

I know it's a long while off yet but for anyone that is interested in doing the game and staying over, Travelodge have a winter sale on.

Me and 5 others have booked in Newcaslte Central for ?65 which gets us two family rooms. Bargain.

Game is on a bank holiday Monday so we're going to make a weekend of it. :drinks:

Aye and a fucking oxygen mask.

Tell one of your mates to be a cripple for the day and you are his carer, get in the lift :thumbsup:

Me and 5 others have booked in Newcaslte Central for ?65 which gets us two family rooms. Bargain.

Game is on a bank holiday Monday so we're going to make a weekend of it.?? :drinks:

Despite my rather lonesome first post on the introductions page, this is one of the few away games that is in the pipeline for me in the future that I wont be going it alone to! Hotel booked for the Sunday night (which is also my birthday). Let's just hope they dont tinker with the kick off date or time!

Their balti pies are top.

This game will be 7-45PM kick off on the Tuesday night.

Edited by captainmed

• 2 months later...