Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Newcastle Away

Athywhite_Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure about this one; the others have booked for the night and got their tickets.

Its a long way for Bank Holiday Monday from Worcestershire BUT I still fancy going.

Probably make my mind up last thing but will tickets be available on the day of the game? Anybody know; and I dont want to ring the ticket office

Not sure about this one; the others have booked for the night and got their tickets.

Its a long way for Bank Holiday Monday from Worcestershire BUT I still fancy going.

Probably make my mind up last thing but will tickets be available on the day of the game? Anybody know; and I dont want to ring the ticket office

IF i remember correctly, last year they weren't.

We managed to get one in the away end from their ticket office on the day of the game last year.

Me + 2. Going up Sunday then heading back after the game! First away trip to Newcastle! Looking forward to it!

Dont forget your oxygen masks - specially if you are near the back of the stand - dont think I have ever been that high up without a parachute

Guest bwfcdan

Me + 30 odd are in!! Staying over Sunday & Monday!! Gonna be a good un :drinks:

I just hope whichever away fan does the drinking challenge in Sam Jacks makes a better effort of it than last season's lad...

Me + 30 odd are in!! Staying over Sunday & Monday!! Gonna be a good un :drinks:

I just hope whichever away fan does the drinking challenge in Sam Jacks makes a better effort of it than last season's lad...

He's up again this year with us, poor lad took some stick that weekend, it was his 21st birthday.

Are you stepping up to the challenge?

30+, which hotel has taken that on?

Guest bwfcdan

He's up again this year with us, poor lad took some stick that weekend, it was his 21st birthday.

Are you stepping up to the challenge?

30+, which hotel has taken that on?

Dont let him near the stage, am i balls :D

Cant remember actually? In the city centre though.