Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bazil You Know About These Things. Espn Sport Free On Virgin?

Underpants

What Maje said.

For what it is extra its well worth getting if only for the UFC.

Putting it free for a couple of weeks might make more people realise this and add it.

Agreed. If I could just get ESPN on Sky, I'd quite happily sack off the football. Take all the Americanised hype out of UFC and you're left with some of the most intense sporting action on the planet. Each one has something incredible, almost without fail.

I'm with BT Vision and haven't been impressed at all with the quality of picture but it turns out it isn't their fault, my Freeview signal is shite and a booster has sorted it, that and I am a numbnuts and wasn't connecting through the HDMI output which upscales the picture to 1080i, it's now spot on!!

Anyway, You can get Sky Sports 1 & Sky Sports 2 with ESPN thrown in along with all their on-demand stuff which has tons on it for around ?30 a month.

Edit to say.... actually you get ESPN free with the TV unlimited pack which is ?12.50 a month if you don't want Sky sports

Edited by jazza

• Site Supporter

Just be careful to check your bills in a few months. I once got stung where ESPN offered free connection but 'forgot' to say that after three months the onus is on the end user to terminate, not on ESPN. They may start billing you once the freebies are finished.

• 9 years later...