Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Tenant

Thorpey

Missus thought it'd be a good idea to help an mate out by letting her move in as her brother wanted her out as he wanted his bird to move into their flat.

She's late twenties and has had psychosis / bipolar for a few years but seems a nice girl and moved in on Saturday for 3 months max with tenancy agreement done and dusted til she found a new place.

Now found out that brother's bird has been released from nick for crying rape, he's a not right big style and she got 'forced' into 'street life' to pay drug debts.

Two of the neighbours are coppers and 'out of hours' mates and will soon find out.

Working from home is proving difficult!

Help!

HBAHT - massive.

Missus thought it'd be a good idea to help an mate out by letting her move in as her brother wanted her out as he wanted his bird to move into their flat.

She's late twenties and has had psychosis / bipolar for a few years but seems a nice girl and moved in on Saturday for 3 months max with tenancy agreement done and dusted til she found a new place.

Now found out that brother's bird has been released from nick for crying rape, he's a not right big style and she got 'forced' into 'street life' to pay drug debts.

Two of the neighbours are coppers and 'out of hours' mates and will soon find out.

Working from home is proving difficult!

Help!

HBAHT - massive.

does she own a pink bolton goalie top by any chance?

• Site Supporter

Thing is it's 'uckin true. Loads more an all but worried about who might be reading! What the 'uck!

You're amongst friends here. Discreet friends.

I'll go and grab a whisky and some nibbles, you start typing Thorpey lad.

It's therapeutic.

Right

this is all of this thread I have read.. I have copied it here

"Missus thought it'd be a good idea to help an mate out by letting her move in"

This could turn into the best thread ever with sworded details, tits galore and backscuttling stories with threesomes and sex from breakfast to Christmas.

That's what i hope to read (HBAHT by the way?)..

What I expect to read is...

She was a crying miserable bitch who divided your wife and you and caused nothing but friction. she left tampons in the batroom and stunk of fish.

Let me go and read

You're amongst friends here. Discreet friends.

I'll go and grab a whisky and some nibbles, you start typing Thorpey lad.

It's therapeutic.

Not on it tonight mate or probably would! May be tomorrow after another day working from home eh .......... ??

I've now read it and think scenario 2 is much more likely than scenario 1

you know what you are doing mate... good luck to you

Lost me mate! Scenario 2?

Only put message on here to find out how I should be communicating with someone with her condition, especially when I'm at home alone with her and the missus is out at work ........

Lost me mate! Scenario 2?

Only put message on here to find out how I should be communicating with someone with her condition, especially when I'm at home alone with her and the missus is out at work ........

see if shes up for a bout of daggering?

edit....only little whit is worse than me for spelling!

Edited by gonzo