Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hello From Snowy Rochdale

hya, am fairly new to the site though not to the Wanderers, in my 40th season of following their many ups and downs. Bolton born and bred but now travel over from Rochdale each week as a season ticket holder in the North Lower with my daughter, sit at the back with a great bunch of lads who've brightened up many a dismal afternoon this season. Get to as many aways in the North and Midlands as poss, hopefully won't be getting the map out to a load of fresh venues next season...hard work this season,especially with a step daughter who's a City season ticket holder rubbing my nose in it daily, very disappointing today after signs of recovery the last couple of weeks but we'll stick with it. It's been better, but it's also been a lot worse!!

Oh dear, I did wonder! Daughter's 17, met her boyfriend at the match, bless her! Keep giving her digs about that Rihanna song, 'We found love in a hopeless place'! Step-daughter's a lippy 14 year old!

Then I hope he will be on soon to apologise.

:D