Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Wigan 2

Mounts Kipper

fair points....

but some need to realise that if Davies continues to play we will go down...

Davies should stand down if he loves this club...

the constant arse kissing that the bolton news and others give Davies is crippling us...thanks kev but please fuck off

What a prat you are.

SKD plays because he is picked to play; why should he not because its not his fault

He is not good enough and unlikely to good enough but he has been a great servant for the last few years and therefore nobody should tell him to fuck off

Today he was poor again even though he tried but the majority was poor and Ngog was no better

We lost today because of the lack of fight and the formation - something seemed wrong with a lot of the players and it seemed to me that some were not bothered because of whats going on in the background

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Big kev is finnished as a premier league player, but he is and always will be a wanderers legend. some of the shit that he gets on here and at the match is embarassing probably the same clueless pricks who drove nolan,elmander and taylor out of the club.

Spot on. I was ashamed to be a Bolton fan today with the reaction Davies got when subbed. Just like I was ashame when Nolan got a similar reaction against Derby.

There ain't many players in our squad that will give much of a toss if we got relegated, they'll find another club. (be lucky to find one mind) Kevin Davies will be as gutted as the rest of us if (when) we go down. Granted he shouldnt be on the pitch but if he is, he should be treate with the respect he deserves.

If your going to look for scapegoats look elsewhere. Preferably on the right wing, now that guy certainly is one spineless bastard.

Spot on. I was ashamed to be a Bolton fan today with the reaction Davies got when subbed. Just like I was ashame when Nolan got a similar reaction against Derby.

There ain't many players in our squad that will give much of a toss if we got relegated, they'll find another club. (be lucky to find one mind) Kevin Davies will be as gutted as the rest of us if (when) we go down. Granted he shouldnt be on the pitch but if he is, he should be treate with the respect he deserves.

If your going to look for scapegoats look elsewhere. Preferably on the right wing, now that guy certainly is one spineless bastard.

Totally agree,

We have many adopted Boltonians, and SKD is one of us.

So get off his back

• Site Supporter

Big kev is finnished as a premier league player, but he is and always will be a wanderers legend. some of the shit that he gets on here and at the match is embarassing probably the same clueless pricks who drove nolan,elmander and taylor out of the club.

wasn't aware of SKD getting too much stick on here.

most folk acknowledge his contribution, but recognise his limitations

can see why folk take exception to him being slagged off though.

yeah cause the last three years of nolan were tip top ...

stop being so sentimental you soppy girls...

Yeah because that opinionative twat who work in tickets office and his dick head mates did nothing but slag Davies of or 70 minutes. Not because of his football ability (or maybe lack of it nowadays) but personal attacks on him.

And to personally abuse someone who has done nothing but good things for this club over the past 8 or so years, I think is a downright disgrace and they are not welcome at the Reebok IMO.

Davies' legs have gone. We know that, but he certainly is not a cunt, nor a wanker or any of the other profanities they came out with. They can take their 5 quid tickets and crawl back under the woodwork where they've been for the rest of the season.

I agree whole heartedly. Personal attacks are not called for. That dick who works in the ticket office is clueless and me and my mate have had a few words with him before about his ineptitude on tactics and football in general. Kevin Davies is now an impact sub but some of the shite they were spouting was uncalled for. His comments like go to the ball and push up are schoolboy at best. Hasn't got a clue. I have to say though that there is no sentiment in football and Davies has been non existent when he has played this season, but to personally attack the lad is not necessary. Coyle is to blame for today. It doesn't help when 11 players are not on their game though. I for one was calling for Davies to be taken off not because I think he is a cunt or a wanker just simply because his legs have gone and he stifles the way we play. Some lads were getting above their stations though in that argument and probably deserved a slap

• Members

Had to turn it off at HT before I kicked the telly in. Couldn't bear to watch Chris Eagles pass it to one of theirs one more time.

As inept a performance as I could imagine. Conceding a goal just before half time to what I consider to be one of the worst players I have ever seen in the PL broke the camels back. Might watch the second half today if I can muster the courage.

SKD has been a legend at this club and I won't say a bad word about the lad. The fact is that the time has come.

Well said, KD shouldn't have played and did nowt to make us think different but he didn't deserve the cheering when he was subbed, especially when some brainless twats were booing when the fairy Eagles was hooked. Nothing more to say about Coyle, it's all been said. I'm just surprised his 'nice bloke and former player' honeymoon period' has gone on till now. He's all smoke mirrors and happy clappy bullshit and the worrying thing is PG and ED seem to still be buying it.

Bogdan - steady and still ahead of Jussi, but rather have Ali Al Habsi

Steinssen - roasted time and time again

Ricketts - stick in there lad. You're miles ahead of the other 3 at the back

Wheater - very very average and slow championship defender

Knight - thinks he's a Porsche but with the pace of a rickshaw

Eagles - totally anonymous until he got took off

Petrov - attacked and tracked for 45 mins then didn't come back for part 2

Reo-Coker - gets frustrated with the shite around him and led to a yellow

M Davies - occassional drive forward but fuck all end product apart from goal

Ngog - still think he's not a footballer. Problem is he looks like a decent trier and player 'cos the rest are shite

K Davies - thanks for the memories

Ryo - give the lad a chance. After today must be wondering what the fuck he is doing here

Klasnic - can't produce without service and he got very very little

Tuncay - tried but too nice a lad for the scrap

Not much going for us on this performance have we? Everyone calling for Muamba the life saver. Shows where we are now. I'd play him though.

Coyle - fucking clueless. Sort your life out, understand what is going on and sort it.

i was delighted when after not being able to win the ball for the best part of an hour OC recognised the problem and dragged Tuncay onto the pitch.

i understand the Fabrice may have turned up late and something needed to be done about that, but assuming the team had been practicing all week using the 4 5 1 system you only change formation as a last resort, the fact we only have 2 players FM and NRC who can tackle is the fault of the manager who has failed to bring any cover in.

today was a disgrace, and i said this before the game not just when the farce actually became reality.

we have players that mean we should be clear of teams like wigan, the manager is the problem

what thread are muambas stats in

Muamba's Stats

We can see it Owen, why can't you?

Played 90 Minutes

W - QPR 4 - 0

W - Stoke 5 - 0

L - Fulham 2 - 0

W - Blackburn 2 - 1

D - Wolves 1 - 1

W - Everton 1 - 2

W - Liverpool 3 - 1

D - Arsenal 0 - 0