Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Wigan 2

Mounts Kipper

Coyle isn't doing Davies any favours. I still think he has a part to play once N'gog has ran his plums off stick Davies up top of a 451 for the last 10 - 15. But to start him in a 442? Insane.

And when will Coyle learn that the first name on the team sheet every week should be Muamba? It's not just he's a bloody good player but he let's Mark Davies and NRC play too. Without him anchoring you might as well cut their fecking foot off.

We should kidnap him and tattoo on his retina 451, Muamba.

It scares me that the only fecker in that stadium that can't see what we need is the one bloke that gets paid shitloads to pick the team.

Coyle isn't doing Davies any favours. I still think he has a part to play once N'gog has ran his plums off stick Davies up top of a 451 for the last 10 - 15. But to start him in a 442? Insane.

And when will Coyle learn that the first name on the team sheet every week should be Muamba? It's not just he's a bloody good player but he let's Mark Davies and NRC play too. Without him anchoring you might as well cut their fecking foot off.

We should kidnap him and tattoo on his retina 451, Muamba.

It scares me that the only fecker in that stadium that can't see what we need is the one bloke that gets paid shitloads to pick the team.

SPOT ON

I wouldn't have cared if Muamba had turned up with his boots at quarter to three. In fact he could have wandered on about 20 past and still improved that shambles 100%

Talking to some Reading lads tonight. Reading kicked off a game with 10 men in the 70s as Robin Friday was still in the Spread Eagle and didn't walk over the road to Elm Park until just after 3, boots in a carrier bag.

Manager thought he was good enough to wait for and knew he'd be there.

Muamba is essential to the team but 1.55pm is too late? Get a grip OC. This ain't a game anymore. It's all about egos. I prefer the old days tbh..

The facts that we have won 5 out of our 6 league games with Muamba playing 90mins, and lost 7 out of 8 with him playing 0mins....its just staggering he can't see it.

The most alarming thing is Coyle will still be in charge when start our campaign to get promoted in August.

We've stared relegation in the face a few times but I've never had such little faith in the management to get us out of it.

• Site Supporter

agree there sir

I just don't like our fans tradition of ganging up on certain players and hounding them out. Eagles has had more good games than bad, but there seems to be a groundswell of opinion that focuses on him, when he has a bad game.

Today, for example, was a poor team performance all round.

One of too many, and we will go down in my opinion.

Who to blame?

You can only look at the boss.

• Site Supporter

I just don't like our fans tradition of ganging up on certain players and hounding them out. Eagles has had more good games than bad, but there seems to be a groundswell of opinion that focuses on him, when he has a bad game.

Who to blame?

cant disagree again,

Who to blame?

I agree with that; Eagles was poor today in fact he was awful but so was 8 others. He is miss and hit but he has had some very good games this season and shouldn't be a scapegoat for bad managing decisions.

Felt as if we were already relegated whilst travelling home but we can still stay up if Coyle gets some togetherness again and gets the tactics right. Chelsea and City will be hard to see a point but others around us may not get too much and if we are only a 3-4 points from safety at this stage we can do it. Keep the faith and enjoy the cup run

COYWM

Edited by RUREADY2ROLL

Awful dismal shoddy sloppy and niaively constructed!

That's the team tactics pretty much covered.

The game itself didn't really rise above woefully inadequate.

And I was right, Wheater really is no better than Knight.

One of the most abject performances in my wanderers watching days.

Wigan were allowed to do as they pleased and deserved their win!