Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Muamba, I May Be Reading To Much Into It, But...

barryk32

He has said he wishes he could tell us why but can't. I'm sure if he'd have been on the piss the night before a match, he wouldn't want the fans, who are giving him so much support, to know he'd been a prick.

you`re presuming he`s telling the truth there aren`t you.

footballers, bank clerks, factory workers - none of them like their boss, none of them like being told what to do.

he`s only a young lad. maybe he got a bollocking and he`s took the hump?

i heard he was out on the piss and didn`t get in til 3am and they found out

3rd hand info from someone who `knows stuff`

Oh aye, I;m sure that's true.

"Fucking hell Fab, you're pissed. I can't start you in that state but I'll stick you on the bench in case you've sobered up by the second half."

It's not Bolton Sunday League just yet FFS.

Oh aye, I;m sure that's true.

"Fucking hell Fab, you're pissed. I can't start you in that state but I'll stick you on the bench in case you've sobered up by the second half."

It's not Bolton Sunday League just yet FFS.

they do have disciplinary procedures at football clubs you know

how about `listen fab, you`ve been a bad lad so im dropping you to the bench` as a rap on the knuckles? rather than fuckin ell you`re still pissed. have a black coffee

FFS

• 3 weeks later...

its been mentioned a few times bout this mornings tweet, this one from 20 mins ago may suggest all isnt well

fabrice muamba ? @fmuamba

Playing favourites is one of the most damaging problem in any group of people.

Thing is he'd be reet about that, problem is we have a thick as pig shit Manager, who would rather drop a player for challenging him, than take it on the chin and bollock him in private, still it's only guess work until the morning, maybe the Scottish twatstain reads these boards and shits himself, because one more fuck up, and it's going to get messy for him, it's been posted several times the team that should finis the season, and none feature Pratley or Knight, only in Coyles world are these 2 Premiership footballers.

"Playing favourites is one of the most damaging problem in any group of people" Erm, isn't this just getting childish? There's also an 's' on the end of problem if you're using an infinitive plural. I've cracked it - Coyle is a grammar vulture. Bellends the lot.

tweeting at 1 in the morning on the day of a match?

i reckon hes got the day off

yep that's what i thought....

i did also hope he was smashed on jamaican rum and was on his way round to coyles house to kick his head in

Footballers are always going to be hard work, look at balotelli, but just dropping them to the bench and then letting them carry on doing the thing you have dropped them to the bench for just baffles me...I must admit though if the likes of pratley and Eagles where getting picked ahead of me i would be a bit pissed.

As Derek says, if he is being a "bad boy" discipline him,talk your differences out and then move on.

Mancini with balotelli is I perfect example, yes balotelli is still bad but now he is managed his 10 times better than he was, and 10 times the footballer as well.

Hopefully we have all read too much into it but I fear we haven?t and such unrest in the squad at such an important time could be our undoing.

Hahaha quality! Whatever's happened he shouldn't be code ranting on twitter muamba is wrong on this not helping anyone

maybe hes been told hes suplus to requirements for being too good so hes pissed off cos its affecting his livelyhood and england chances

maybe hes been told hes suplus to requirements for being too good so hes pissed off cos its affecting his livelyhood and england chances

His treatment would appear to be appalling but breaking ranks is not good ever - wait till he's at another club

I don't think he'll be on the bench

Edited by onlyoneawalker