Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Muamba, I May Be Reading To Much Into It, But...

barryk32

So the 2 points we probably dropped at home to Wolves evens out the 0-0 draws we might have got against Newcastle and Norwich.

He's the only midfielder who can win the ball ffs. Reo Coker just qualifies when he is playing with Muamba because he doesn't have to worry about covering for the rest.

If Coyle hadn't signed 2 players who are as weak on the ball as Petrov and Eagles, he may have got away with subbing Muamaba occasionally when he is going for it at home..

• Site Supporter

@fmuamba fabriiiice ! I'm good bro working hard twice a day ! Missing all the boys, any banter for me haha

@stuholden listen pal there's loads to say but we cant discuss it over twitter you know.

Muamba on Twitter:

"I can't really tell the reasonI wasn't involved today, that will get me into much trouble but thanks for all your messages"

We were getting on top of Newcastle in that game and a 0-0 was the least we looked like getting, we were in the game against Norwich and taking Muamba off at that time just showed complete naivety and contempt for the opposition. Rather than the figures in games when he's been subbed, those from when he's played 90 minutes are the most revealing, just one defeat. By the way Eagles has had one decent game (Arsenal home), the rest ot the time he's given a perfect illustration of why he didn't have the right sort of qualities to make it at Man U. Typical Coyle player, fancy dan soft arse with a few tricks but basically fucking useless to a team in the bottom 6 of the 'Barclays Premier League'

The stats were posted on here last week of results with Muamba in the team and without Muamba in the team.

It does'nt take a good manager new born baby to see we need him in there.

Reet royally fooked off, came very close to getting nicked today, through that dicks incompetence, I don't get to see my team for four years because he can't see what everyone else sees, if I hear him one more time say about the fans 'great support' & how we're doing it for us I'll knock him out myself.

Drop Moo again, or even think about substituting him, I'm on your doorstep, you WANKER.

Basic shit even the most simple of fans can see but you can't?

You finally did what we could all see, then you got some breathing space, thought you could go back to NIAVE SHIT WANKING TACTICS, & drop us reet back into the SHITE !!

Cheers Arsehole.

Why defeat Liverpool, draw with Arsenal......... then FOOK UP AGAINST NORWICH & WIGAN?

INCOMPETENT TWAT.

Let your EGO go....... OR FOOKIN' GO. CUNT.

Muamba tweeted me claiming that him being late was bullshit. But there is obviously some reason as to why he wasnt picked

Oh and that big Sharps fella that got banned off here coz of innapropiate jokes had a pop at me for saying that Muamba didnt play coz he was late. Cunt.

i heard he was out on the piss and didn`t get in til 3am and they found out

3rd hand info from someone who `knows stuff`

He has said he wishes he could tell us why but can't. I'm sure if he'd have been on the piss the night before a match, he wouldn't want the fans, who are giving him so much support, to know he'd been a prick.

Reet royally fooked off, came very close to getting nicked today, through that dicks incompetence, I don't get to see my team for four years because he can't see what everyone else sees, if I hear him one more time say about the fans 'great support' & how we're doing it for us I'll knock him out myself.

Drop Moo again, or even think about substituting him, I'm on your doorstep, you WANKER.

Basic shit even the most simple of fans can see but you can't?

You finally did what we could all see, then you got some breathing space, thought you could go back to NIAVE SHIT WANKING TACTICS, & drop us reet back into the SHITE !!

Cheers Arsehole.

Why defeat Liverpool, draw with Arsenal......... then FOOK UP AGAINST NORWICH & WIGAN?

INCOMPETENT TWAT.

Let your EGO go....... OR FOOKIN' GO. CUNT.

Hear Hear