Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Hatred Of Liverpool Fc

worthy10

I am a Bolton lad and Bolton fan. Therefore the dislike of Utd is genetic. However since they've stopped winning things I feel a strong repulsion toward Liverpool. I enjoy watching them fail. I enjoy seeing how much cash dalglish has been freely allowed to spent to make them fail. I perti ulrly dislike saltbushes barbed responses to interviewers. And as for Suarez, he knew exactly what he was doing when he kicked Parker in the stomach. Then after handballing he screens at the ref to give hand ball in his favour.

Looking forward to this weekends encounter between Utd & Liverpool, question is, who do I detest more?

Edited by worthy10

I hate everything united stand for! However over the last few years my hatred for Liverpool I would say equals if not surpasses that for united! Liverpool fans are ashamed of nothing and offended by everything! The us against the world attitude they have towards everything is embarassing! Justice for this and that...I would be delighted if Liverpool ever slipped through the leagues... Not going to happen but it would mean they wouldn't be rammed down our throats every week on motd why they get preferential treatment is beyond me! Blackburn won a title since them and they don't get as mug coverage! Rant over

I hate everything united stand for! However over the last few years my hatred for Liverpool I would say equals if not surpasses that for united! Liverpool fans are ashamed of nothing and offended by everything! The us against the world attitude they have towards everything is embarassing! Justice for this and that...I would be delighted if Liverpool ever slipped through the leagues... Not going to happen but it would mean they wouldn't be rammed down our throats every week on motd why they get preferential treatment is beyond me! Blackburn won a title since them and they don't get as mug coverage! Rant over

They usually have 2 ex players as pundits on a Saturday & that Irish nobber on a Sunday is a murderer. I'm not sure if that's why, in fact, it's probably not why, but just thought I'd mention it whilst we're calling them :D

Oh, and that utter twat with the silly Italian facial hair, waistcoat, cap and badges. If you were sat near someone like him at the Reebok, honestly, would you not want to kick him till your foot hurts?

They usually have 2 ex players as pundits on a Saturday & that Irish nobber on a Sunday is a murderer. I'm not sure if that's why, in fact, it's probably not why, but just thought I'd mention it whilst we're calling them :D

Oh, and that utter twat with the silly Italian facial hair, waistcoat, cap and badges. If you were sat near someone like him at the Reebok, honestly, would you not want to kick him till your foot hurts?

This will be a nice read for you then.....

http://www.lfchistory.net/Articles/Article/86

I have said this for years. United do not bother me in the slightest. They have always won and there fans have always been cunts so it no longer annoys me. Liverpool however i cannot fucking stand!!!!

You only think they've always won because you don't remember football pre-Sky

In the 80's Liverpool always won

They both have shitloads of daytrippers, Norwegians, hangers on, horrible Scoth Managers, play in red, have American owners blah blah blah

Basically they both piss in the same pot

They both have shitloads of daytrippers, Norwegians, hangers on, horrible Scoth Managers, play in red, have American owners blah blah blah

• Site Supporter

They say the hatred is just jealousy.

Certainly not in my case, I can't stand Liverpool, king kenny, the cop, that song, them songs, them fans.

And theyve won fuck all. (in my footballing lifetime)

Edited by HomerJay

this again goes to the long arguements of it has been the same for my life hence they don't bother me. i know you old cunts remember them winning etc but i don't

They say the hatred is just jealousy.

Certainly not in my case, I can't stand Liverpool, king kenny, the cop, that song, them songs, them fans.

And theyve won fuck all. (in my footballing lifetime)

You lot also say it...

this again goes to the long arguements of it has been the same for my life hence they don't bother me. i know you old cunts remember them winning etc but i don't

But for most of your football-watching life the DMB's have been the most arrogant etc, so I'd argue they should rile you more

Having said that, Citeh fans are getting as bad / worse

Guest Frandsen08

But for most of your football-watching life the DMB's have been the most arrogant etc, so I'd argue they should rile you more

Citeh fans were bad when they won fuck all!

I don't like City, because I am jealous of their weath.

I don't like Spurs, because I am jealous they have pushed on, the way we should have.

I don't like United's glory hunters, the Club does not bother me.

I don't like Gerrard, because he is a quality football player, and wish we had something like that. He has been the main difference between EFC and LFC for over 10 years.

I don't like Carragher, because he was one of us.

But I hate LFC and some of its fans, its the self importance, self pitty, victim mentallity.I am not jelous of their success, as to me, its tainted, and I dont follow my team because of trophies.

Edited by Pablo

There in lies the rub. Manyoo have been the dominant force in English football for nigh on 20yrs straight.

In that time Liverpool have had the odd trophy win including the 'champions' league.

Manyoo fans have the team and recent success to back up their arrogance.

Chelsea and arsenal have won the odd league trophy in that time and even blackburn have got one.

Citeh and Spurs look to have passed Liverpool in stature.

Liverpool are becoming The Oakland Raiders or The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim living off a name and reputation rather than actual success.