Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Hatred Of Liverpool Fc

worthy10

• Site Supporter

i have met more decent united fans than i have liverpool fans.

i hate both clubs, it is like choosing which pint of piss to drink, there is not a good option.

Indeed. I can actually stomach a man u fan who actually goes. What does my head in is the ones who claim to be a fan but who have been to Old Trafford fewer times than I have.

Liverpool fans are just horrible vermin. End of.

This could run for a while as we all have our own prejudices whether it be against the club or their supporters - but I reckon it has more to do with the attitude of the fans rather than the clubs themselves but here goes;

Man U - I was indoctrinated from being a nipper to hate to them, and still do, with a passion. But I have good friends who follow Utd some of whom actually attend matches so I tend to keep my views under wraps to keep the peace.

Liverpool - the city of self pity. I have worked with scousers and generally got on with them ok. But, in terms of football fans, the most bigoted fuckwit I have ever had the misfortune to meet was a Liverpool fan. What a twat. .

Tranmere - Lowlifes, who were dancing in the street outside Prenton Park having deprived us of 100 points with an injury time equaliser. Well done sad twats.

Villa - are they all retarded or just the ones I have met? .

Arsenal - so up themselves with a humility bypass.

But the club I hate the most is Blackburn what a shithole, they are our rivals the rest I can tolerate.

• Moderators

well I hate West Ham more than anyone else by a mile, no team or fan comes close to them fuckers

City are next along with Ipswich and Wolves just lagging behind

then it's all much of a muchness

Utd aren't even on my radar these days, cept on the day we play them, but it passes

Liverpool come and go, they are currently coming as opposed to going

Its the small back-water town's that are the worst, and furthest from reality.....yet that minority, will claim it's the big city Clubs like Liverpool, City, United, Villa, Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal, that the problem !

:(

I'm afraid that I spent much of the early 80's alternating home games between Anfield and BP as my dad was a Liverpool fan. I still think that Anfield is the best atmosphere in the country and for many years I had a soft spot for them. I didn't go back to Anfield until Feb '93 when we knocked them out of the cup and having spent 5 hrs getting to the match (I lived in Dorset at the time) I spent all of 2 minutues in the stand before SJM converted Lee's pin point cross. I then spent the next 30 seconds on the pitch and the next 45 mins in a cell under the stand. I was then kicked out at half time.

Anyway, my dislike for Utd is genetic and won't ever go away but I have felt much more hatred over the years for Tranmere & Wolves. I am indifferent to Liverpool as a team but I am getting increasingly annoyed with Dalglish. I can't recall many occassions where his famous biting wit has shone through and he just appears to be a confused, tetchy and bitter old bloke. He actually doesn't look well to me.

I couldn't care less about their fans other than being amused from time to time at their sense of injustice about something or other.

I want Cardiff to beat them.

As much as I loathe the Welsh: I hate the murderers more.

Plus it'll be good to take the piss of them for getting beat by a Championship team and it'll be great for the Cardiff fans to go on a Euro-jolly.

Cardiff cannot take an English Euro spot. If Liverpool win it's theirs, if they lose the extra place will go on league positions.

(And last time I looked Swansea were top of the Fair Play league, and are ineligible, but England is unlikely to secure a spot this season.)

whereas, I'd line the 91 up one behind the other* as I hate the lot of 'em

*wonder how many heads it would travel through? Would it depend on how powerfull the rifle was or how thick the heads were?

I've just disturbed myself !!

Good point! I guess the key would be to make sure you took the Wolves fan out in a manner guaranted to at least cause serious injury to the Tranmere fan standing directly behind him. Then finish him off with the bayonet.

i can just hear the commentator now," would you believe it, somehow she has managed to put diesel in the car instead of petrol"

:D

Murray Walker: "And the lass in the Ferrari is slow off the start - maybe it's a problem with their unreliable launch control which they had so many issues with during testing"

Martin Brundle: "No, I think she's just left the handbrake on"

lap 34:

Murray Walker: "And she's coming into the pits. They'll be hoping for a quick tyre change here....."

(30 minutes later):

Murray Walker: "And she's parked, she's parked. The car is sticking out into the pit lane at 90 degress to the parking bay, but she's definitely parked..."