Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Infighting.....

gonzo

• Site Supporter

how the fuck do you think i feel? everton at home i went mad and some daft bint questioned whetehr i was a wanderer at all as she "never saw me at games" this was after opaying 200 pound to get back for the fucking game!!!!

Think about it a bit E. You shout the odds in an ever-so-slightly scouse accent, bint asks if you're bolton or everton. wonder why.

Think about it a bit E. You shout the odds in an ever-so-slightly scouse accent, bint asks if you're bolton or everton. wonder why.

i could understand if i was shouting "fucking hell" or "what is this shit" but shouting "fucks sakes coyle you fuckwit" and "pull your heads out of your arse whites" should have given it away.

Also i don't have an accent :D

We have a Brummie near us. I think if you listen to what they're saying and not how they're saying it you may have a clue as to their allegiance.

You want to hear that East Midlands half wit who sits further back from me. :)

• 4 months later...

happy duck in plovdiv

some hard nut off the front of that hoolie book threatened to knock me out when I questioned him pushing infront of me at the bar

Someone off here stopped me from getting a kicking but cant remember who it was

cheers whoeever it was :)

Seen it quite a bit and from an early age-ish.

Seen a flurry of punches thrown on the Burnden Terrace after somebody told somebody behind them to shut up. Seen it kick right off after a guy was given a Burnden hot leg.

It went off in a reasonable way in the Bolton end away at Cambridge in the Cup but that seemed to be more a race(ialst) thing.

How me dad never got his head kicked in is beyond me, He got into a row with a couple on the BT for telling them to "take their banner down" (Phil Neal out) and again when he clapped the team off in the NSU after a debacle of a performance against Blackburn.

Seen a young un down by the pie stall have to practically strip off to show his BWFC tattoo to avoid a severe beating from some of the older ESL at home to Newcastle.

When we played away at city and they had the big screen up at the Reebok , getting beat 6-2 saw a lad get potted after shouting for City to score a 7th , he was a Bolton fan he groggily explaind to me later...

Nearly got my head kicked in outside the Aquaduct in Blackburn from a bunch of Bolton, as I was walking "the wrong way" and one of theirs/ours had just been done lying in a pool of Blood (the rumours after were that he had had his throat slit) God I hope not.

And I got pulled at the Reebok after giving the guy behind me "a wee push" who wouldnt celebrate Daniel Sturridge's second goal to send us 3-1 up as he was "too shit and a waste of oxygen"

Actually after reading back what Ive just typed im getting the word .......Jonah.

happy duck in plovdiv

some hard nut off the front of that hoolie book threatened to knock me out when I questioned him pushing infront of me at the bar

Someone off here stopped me from getting a kicking but cant remember who it was

cheers whoeever it was :)

which character on the book cover?

some dickhead asked me if i wanted a fight at blackburn a few seasons ago cos i got in the ground late and disturbed him as i got to my seat, i said go on then and said follow me to the bogs cos no cameras in there, got there, he then appeared with 2 coppers and said thats him, worst to come, he had to go back to his seat and face the bear