Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Infighting.....

gonzo

ive been to various other teams games,and never once encountered anything like the stuff we see at the reebok and elsewhere when the chips are down.....

What world are you living in gonzo lad?

Grown men with a few beers inside them are always going to disagree about something.

Regardless of whatever the situation.

What world are you living in gonzo lad?

Grown men with a few beers inside them are always going to disagree about something.

Regardless of whatever the situation.

im speaking from personal experience mate.....

as has been said by others,i took two blackpool season tickets holders to burnley on boxing day,and they were both astounded at the infighting,both said they had seen nothing like it at bloomfield road....

ive been to various other grounds as a neutral,everton,blackpool,fleetwood to name a few and not once come across the levels of infighting ive seen at bolton.

im speaking from personal experience mate.....

as has been said by others,i took two blackpool season tickets holders to burnley on boxing day,and they were both astounded at the infighting,both said they had seen nothing like it at bloomfield road....

ive been to various other grounds as a neutral,everton,blackpool,fleetwood to name a few and not once come across the levels of infighting ive seen at bolton.

Fair enough but at the other end of the scale Im yet to see any infighting at the Reebok.

Saying that, I usually switch between the North and West stand when I go to the Reebok.

Better class of Bolton fan there.

:D

where we were sat in madrid we actually didn't see the stuff in the ground

i did see some blokes who should have known better telling folk in front of them to 'sit down'

that one never got past handbags but it's fcuking pathetic

Was that up the end away from the Police problems? If so I witnessed also - went on for about 20 minutes and was pathetic.

Some fuckers were telling me to sit down at Norwich; proper Wethers brigade.

In terms of in-fighting, I have had quite a few folk question my allegiance due to my accent.

I wouldn't mind, but I've been to alot more games (and when we were shit) than pretty much every protagonist

You're a shit glory hunter. :D

some dick at blackburn told me to sit down as I was making my way to my seat 5 minutes late, he got some abuse and the cheeky twat asked me d i wanna fight, I told him yeah, gents toilets no cameras, off i went, he came along with a police officer pointing me out

I fuckin hate a lot of bolton fans

some dick at blackburn told me to sit down as I was making my way to my seat 5 minutes late, he got some abuse and the cheeky twat asked me d i wanna fight, I told him yeah, gents toilets no cameras, off i went, he came along with a police officer pointing me out

I fuckin hate a lot of bolton fans

Just to recap, you arranged to meet another man in the gents? :)

Some fuckers were telling me to sit down at Norwich; proper Wethers brigade.

In terms of in-fighting, I have had quite a few folk question my allegiance due to my accent.

I wouldn't mind, but I've been to alot more games (and when we were shit) than pretty much every protagonist

how the fuck do you think i feel? everton at home i went mad and some daft bint questioned whetehr i was a wanderer at all as she "never saw me at games" this was after opaying 200 pound to get back for the fucking game!!!!