Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall 0 Wanderers 2 Fac

Guest bwfcdan

seaside whites have hit an all time low......

only one fledgling is making the trip down to no one likes us land.......

im flying solo,havent a fucking clue how im getting there,but im going non the less.

c'mon trev,youve been duffin woppers all mownin.

:shiftyninja:

Edited by gonzo

I would like to see this team for saturday but expect to see a rigid 4-4-2 including SKD, Knight, Eagles and Petrov!

Bogdan

Steinnson Ream Boyatta Ricketts

Muamba NRC

M Davies Tuncay Miyachi

Ngog

bogdan

steinsson ream boyatta ricketts

miyachi reo muamba davies tuncay

ngog

fact

I spend half my working life and many weekends ( particularly when the fixtures suit ) down in London and London Bridge is one of my favourite watering holes - few points to be aware of if you are not familiar with the area though - couple of the best pubs for real ale dont allow ANY fans in wearing club colours of any sort, they are "proper" pubs -the locals can be quite menacing and they mostly dont like football fans of any persuasion , and the best pub of the lot does no food on saturdays - but do nip over to Borough Market - it has the most amazing takeaway food available - and the award winning Pork Pies are wonderful.

As for the match itself - I reckon a draw 1-1 with 1400 Bolton fans in attendance

I' m meeting up with friends at 1pm but if anyone is travelling alone and arriving early doors and up for a meet up ( be good to put some faces to names off this board ) do get in touch and i'll show you London Bridge's best pub, midday onwards

Just been talking to my brother who knows the area well & he recommends The Rake & The George, so I'm thinking of having a look at them.

Also have heard The Shipwrights mentioned. Any of them the best pub ??

Will be around from 10.00am in LB for a fry up and beer. Neither of them places though. Pm if you end up in the area as I'm sure others will be too.