Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Millwall 0 Wanderers 2 Fac

Guest bwfcdan

Special mention for David N,gog for me. Pleased he scored. It's a thankless task as a lone striker and I think he got what he deserved today. Pretty sure he's right footed but all of his goals(all three) have been crisp left footed finishes. He gives us a different dimension to just lumping it forward for flick ons

Special mention for David N,gog for me. Pleased he scored. It's a thankless task as a lone striker and I think he got what he deserved today. Pretty sure he's right footed but all of his goals(all three) have been crisp left footed finishes. He gives us a different dimension to just lumping it forward for flick ons

Agreed - he just needs supply from the middle - like Tuncay did for his goal today. Ngog and crosses don't mix.

Suprisingly comfortable win, good to see. Was impressed with Ream, although it's early days. If you watch Muamba carefully you can see why we need him, the 2nd goal came about from his typical closing down and harrying when most would have been dropping back, giving the full back time and space. Mavies showed his class again today in a 4-5-1, best player on the park. Tuncay didn't overly impress, I'd have Ryo right, petrov left as first choice.