Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clown Shoes Of The Week...

Youri McAnespie

Have a gander at these 'special' trainers...currently bidding is at ?140 + (inc. P+P mind).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Y3-adidas-YOHJI-YAMAMOTO-STYLE-SOKU-ON-sz-10-378-visvim-supreme-common-projects-/120854346134?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c237af996

Fools and their money - perhaps being a laughing stock is worth it though?

did you see those addidas cut n shuts i posted?

Aye I did, I thought it was an inside joke at first and you'd whipped them up on photoshop. Then I saw a pair on Ebay, then I saw some bellend prancing around in a blue pair in Manchester.

Those last night/this morning were the worst yet I reckon, who bought them? Mickey Mouse? Farfour the Mouse? Marcel Marceau?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Unless Big is used ironically it can't have been, this bloke was only average height and build - someone I would've been comfortable in shouting "oi you! you look a right twat..." at.

It's irony thing blokes do, Big E is 5'2" and 8 stone wet through whilst Little Whittle is the size of a (piss sodden) house.

Well it's his birthday today so he'll no doubt be treating himself to more unsuitable footwear in a garish hue.

I'd wager a fetching pair of clogs in shocking pink with spangles to match those godawful bright yellow boots he so proudly displays you can see him at the other end of the ground.....

Failing that he might just stick his finger in a dyke on his way home from work. The dirrrrty fokker....

How about a nice pair of socks to go with those trainers?

I'm currently top-bidder, fingers crossed.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/well-worn-ladies-size-6-trainer-socks-very-stinky-/110824113069?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6347876078980247769

(Of course, I'm not really top bidder. BarryK32 will confirm that as I know he likes to stalk me and keep an eye on what I buy from Ebay)