Achari Curry House

Smiley

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger

Thats debatable.

Especially when the bloke who coined the phrase lived a life of pain which did, eventually kill him.

Anyhow, who else has spent far too long on that ratings website, saying , errr, dirty gets, or ooh, that place is clean, to yourself

Edited by no balls

Guest Frandsen08

Especially when the bloke who coined the phrase lived a life of pain which did, eventually kill him.

Anyhow, who else has spent far too long on that ratings website, saying , errr, dirty gets, or ooh, that place is clean, to yourself

I'd like to know the breakdown of the scoring, there is no excuse for 0,1 that would suggest being absolutely filthy a 2 rating I'd put that down to being lazy!

• Moderators

0 has to be rat shit on the work surfaces and staff rubbing their bellends on food

1 is a pebbledashed shitter next to the kitchen with no hand washing facilities, cockroaches in every corner and a fridge like something out of the Young Ones

Guest Frandsen08

0 has to be rat shit on the work surfaces and staff rubbing their bellends on food

1 is a pebbledashed shitter next to the kitchen with no hand washing facilities, cockroaches in every corner and a fridge like something out of the Young Ones

::lol::

yet it doesn't bother people

I bet a few on here have had dirtier things in there mouths than a chicken jalfrezi

Anyhow, I have the original report from India Gates audit. Just request it under the freedom of information act.

It was all around food segregation/storage, staff cleaning facilities, food diaries, general maintenance.

I bet a few on here have had dirtier things in there mouths than a chicken jalfrezi

Anyhow, I have the original report from India Gates audit. Just request it under the freedom of information act.

It was all around food segregation/storage, staff cleaning facilities, food diaries, general maintenance.

So just the basic hygiene then? I bet you have to use a bidet!

Me! I think ive got a form of OCD with this now. Ive looked at nearly every place ive ever been to in the north west.

Don't know why, but I've never been one to be overly fussed about stuff like this. I've eaten at plenty of places where others have pulled their faces at. In fact, I don't think I've EVER had food poisoning in my life. I've been to Egypt 4 times and and suffered from nothing more than slightly mushy stools. The ex-missus mind you had to only look at an Egyptian ice cube and she'd be on the shitter for the entire holiday.

I must have iron guts. :unknw:

• Moderators

20 of us went to the holiday village in turkey a couple of years back

everybody had trots

i had a couple of days on my return when i didn't dare be more than a shuffle from the bog but we got every last penny back from the holiday

a fair swap

To know the 'real' standards in indian takeaways conduct the following test...

A. Go in wearing a white coat and a fake beard and talking in a high-pitched voice - say you represent Andrex toilet tissue and they've been selected to recieve a years supply of toilet roll for only ?30.

B. Get someone in cahoots with you to come in just after you, wearing a white coat and fake moustache and talking in a gruff voice - they claim represent the Acme water jug company and they've been selected to recieve a years supply of water jugs for only ?30.

An accurate evaluation of their hygiene standards can be attained by noting which offer they plump for.

It was Mr D's, and then the Academy after that I think (a haven for underage drinking).

Anyway, I've been a few times now to Achari (mates birthday parties have been held there etc) and I've always been disappointed by the grub, and the place itself. But know mates who really like it. It teks allsorts 'n' all that...

Late 80's it was Scandals.

Called in on lad's night out on a Tuesday a few times when we got bored of the Tavern and Pigeons. A stripper asked one of the lads to undo her basque then poured a load of baby powder over him. Ended up back at the local after time with him washing his hair umpteen times and trying to get it out of his shirt.

Never went in when it was Mr D's!