Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ajax

anewman

• Moderators

I wonder what time man uniteds firm will arrive from london to sort these out

420587_10151339573300137_559458811_n.jpg

Around 60 mins ago by the sounds of it

Choppers and sirens heard from office for a good while and word is its proper kicking off

There's just been a pretty major incident here, a load of Ajax and United just trashed the bar underneath my flat - fireworks and smoke bombs let off inside, tables and chairs broken all over the street then one group got chased by another towards Salford. Absolute tip out there, its a decent bar that too!

There's just been a pretty major incident here, a load of Ajax and United just trashed the bar underneath my flat - fireworks and smoke bombs let off inside, tables and chairs broken all over the street then one group got chased by another towards Salford. Absolute tip out there, its a decent bar that too!

That's disgusting.

It's ages off patio furniture throwing season!

Seriously, where do folk get fireworks from at this time of year?

... or do they buy them in October/November and then put them away for special occasions such as this?

I hope they take them in a metal biscuit box and not carry them there in their pockets either.

And they thought the uefa cup was Mickey mouse......

Listening to Ferguson being interviewed before I really wanted him to use an analogy related to spending all night chatting up a stunner but ending up with a munter. But still, a shag's a shag. He didn't sadly.

Seriously, where do folk get fireworks from at this time of year?

... or do they buy them in October/November and then put them away for special occasions such as this?

I hope they take them in a metal biscuit box and not carry them there in their pockets either.

If it's the Ajax fans, they must have come across on the boat, they wouldn't be allowed to carry them on a plane