Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ajax

anewman

• Site Supporter

Can't be. I'm fairly sure there is an aptitude test required. I'm also fairly sure you'd need to pass it.

I'm also sure that the list of methods an under cover copper woukd use in order to determine the potential for someone to be a hooligan would not include asking the searching covert question, "Are you a hooligan?"

Edited by MickyD

Can't be. I'm fairly sure there is an aptitude test required. I'm also fairly sure you'd need to pass it.

I'm also sure that the list of methods an under cover copper woukd use in order to determine the potential for someone to be a hooligan would not include asking the searching covert question, "Are you a hooligan?"

You'd think so, but oh how we laughed the other week when walking past the OB going into the game when one said to a poster on here "are you going to ****", yes of course, do you want an itinerary? :D

I wonder what time man uniteds firm will arrive from london to sort these out

420587_10151339573300137_559458811_n.jpg

The one with the bald head, right at front on the photo, is a bouncer at Royalties night club, and the one wearing the cap on the right hand side is an Ajax fan who goes to every game and lives in Eindhoven!

insurance

So when his insurance premium sky rockets because he's considered a high risk?

If folk wanna smash 12 bells out of each other for supporting another football team that's there choice and all power to their elbow.

But when some fellas livelyhood gets trashed in the process that's not right imo.

So when his insurance premium sky rockets because he's considered a high risk?

If folk wanna smash 12 bells out of each other for supporting another football team that's there choice and all power to their elbow.

But when some fellas livelyhood gets trashed in the process that's not right imo.

it happens, risks of the trade, could be a group of lads on stag doo's from diferrant towns, all walks of lives