Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Fa Cup Quarter Final

wayne cramp

I can't believe we're moaning about being in the cup quarter finals. We're potentially two games from the final. That's not gonna cripple us, I say go for it.. need all the confidence we can get this month regarding the league, going to wembley can only help that. You never know we might actually win something!

Could'nt agree more, I live in hope we will eventually win something!

I can't believe we're moaning about being in the cup quarter finals. We're potentially two games from the final. That's not gonna cripple us, I say go for it.. need all the confidence we can get this month regarding the league, going to wembley can only help that. You never know we might actually win something!

I can only assume you were cryogenically frozen last April.

• Site Supporter

right here is my point.....i've stopped posting about football, because i've lost all excitement and passion.

i never , never thought i would say that.

at macc , in the third round ,i nearly came to blows with some young (19 ish) lad who thought it was disgraceful to want us to get knocked out.

however we are not good enough to win the f.a cup, with our squad of shite,

so

try and survive another season, hopefully with a new manager or.

get to a semi final or final and loose..............i could not cope with that again.

plus the financial side x4 of us .

come on jermaine deformed , you know you want to...

I can only assume you were cryogenically frozen last April.

\wembley will be after this month, we'll get the boost of making it there for the league games in March, alternatively we could get murdered at Spurs and see our season fold.. A bit like last April after Stoke when I was cryogenically frozen

right here is my point.....i've stopped posting about football, because i've lost all excitement and passion.

at macc , in the third round ,i nearly came to blows with some young (19 ish) lad who thought it was disgraceful to want us to get knocked out.

so

get to a semi final or final and loose..............i could not cope with that again.

Dont blame the 19 year old for getting upset with you for wanting us to be knocked out, what the fook do you expect? The lads just showing passion for BWFC some old heads on here need to give there heads a shake, they have completely lost the passion for BWFC and I am not sure why they feel the need to keep posting the same negative crap, just hang your scarve up and go and do something else.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

so

Time to start saving for the European tour if Jermaine has an off day :)

correct mounts.

some folk need to let the crazy days of burnden go.

its not the same day out,it never fucking will be,get over it.

i enjoy going to the game just as much as my 68 year old dad,we both enjoyed great days going to the game at 5 to 3 walking down manny road etc etc,but enjoy it just as much now.

support you club,not the past.

wanking over van trips down to exeter isnt supporting your club,turning out on saturday to help ensure out survival is.

your like a bunch of old rave heads clinging on to the rave scene saying 'the pills arent as good nowadays,i packing it in'

get a fucking grip and support your team.

and before anyone says,i went all over in 89,ive earned the right blah fucking blah.no you havnt,nobody has.

if you cant afford it,fair enough,but if your fucking it off through choice....you dont deserve this football club.

• Site Supporter

Surely you never want YOUR team to lose.

Unbelievable.

For the long term good of the season, I don't have a problem with my team chucking a cup game. Obviously the Megson EUFA Cup debacle will run and run on here but the only thing he got wrong was the not winning at Wigan. If the first team had gone out and done their bit Megson would have been hailed a hero for saving us from almost certain relegation.

For the long term good of the season, I don't have a problem with my team chucking a cup game. Obviously the Megson EUFA Cup debacle will run and run on here but the only thing he got wrong was the not winning at Wigan. If the first team had gone out and done their bit Megson would have been hailed a hero for saving us from almost certain relegation.

Not by me he wont. I was broke as fuck but made it to lisbon only for the team to be devoid of all talent (nearly).

It was a proper kick in the teeth that.

The ginger bastard!

Why are so many bothered about the financial implications of going down?

We don't run Bolton Wanderers the business that's up to Gartside and his board to do that, all we should be bothered about is enjoying a decent day out at the football. Football is just a form of entertainment that we all enjoy (some more than others) and we should want trips to Wembley and a possibility of qualifying for a European tour.

If you no longer want Bolton Wanderers to win the games you pay your money to go and see you need to question why the hell you are there as you are wasting your time, energy and money and a large majority of people who are there at the game with you would probably like you to piss off as well.

Edited by glossopWANDERER

\wembley will be after this month, we'll get the boost of making it there for the league games in March, alternatively we could get murdered at Spurs and see our season fold.. A bit like last April after Stoke when I was cryogenically frozen

Same boost that we got before Wembley last season?

Losing at Spurs is expected, losing 5-0 at Wembley vs Stoke was a total embarrassment and hence why the season went downhill from there. We should of thrown the cup in ages ago but now we are so close to Wembley it is much harder. Staying up will be easier even if we get twatted at Spurs because nobody will bat an eyelid.

Why are so many bothered about the financial implications of going down?

We don't run Bolton Wanderers the business that's up to Gartside and his board to do that, all we should be bothered about is enjoying a decent day out at the football. Football is just a form of entertainment that we all enjoy (some more than others) and we should want trips to Wembley and a possibility of qualifying for a European tour.

If you no longer want Bolton Wanderers to win the games you pay your money to go and see you need to question why the hell you are there as you are wasting your time, energy and money and a large majority of people who are there at the game with you would probably like you to piss off as well.

Erm because if we go down we might go bust then we wont have much of a choice whether we go or not will we?

Guest Frandsen08

so

out of interest meldrew did you go to stoke away a couple of years ago, it was a midweek game and we lost when megson was in charge?

Erm because if we go down we might go bust then we wont have much of a choice whether we go or not will we?

we are in alot of debt but from what has been already said about the debt it sounds as if it is being managed so at this stage for the fans is it really worth losing any sleep over